An escape attempt

Tommy's eyes flickered open, head shooting up almost immediately.

"Where the Fuck am I?" Tommy yelled in confusion.

"Woah, chill." A 'person' with brown hair said.

"You're at our  house. Welcome to the family Tommy." 

Tommy stared at the person in confusion.

"What? How do you know my name? Who are you?"  Tommy asked.

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Wilbur. and you're my new brother."

This startled Tommy.

" What? I've never even met you!"

Wilbur sighed. "Techno was right. You are quite feisty."

This scared Tommy even more.

"Who the hell is Techno?"

Wilbur let out a chuckle. "Hes your older brother. The one with the pink hair?"

'Him? isn't he the one who brought me here?' Tommy thought.

"Is he the bitch who brought me here?" Tommy asked harshly.

"Brother not bitch, but yes" Wilbur corrected.

"Then who the fuck is Phil?" Tommy basically yelled out.

"That would be your dad" Wilbur answered, not really bothered by Tommy's attitude.

"I should probably tell him you're up. You still need to be turned."

"What the fuck does that mean?" Tommy asked.

Wilbur smiled.

"It's the thing that will make you our true brother, and turn you into a vampire along with it."

He looked into Tommy's shocked face. "I'll go tell them right now."

Wilbur said leaving the room.

'Fuck. I need to get out of here quickly.' Tommy thought.

His eyes jolted to the window. "If I die, at least I won't be here." Tommy muttered quietly to himself.

He unlocked the window, Opening it wide enough for him to fit through.

He then climbed onto the roof, almost loosing his balance.

Tommy looked for a space to jump down.

Perhaps the back yard, it seemed to be the place where the roof was at it's lowest.

even though he could see the back yard from here, he still had to walk across this house-

not even house, it's more of a mansion. 

when he finally got there he had to lower his legs first, then he jumped off, spraining an ankle.

"Ow!" He yelled out in pain. Though he knew he had to keep on going, his ankle slowed him down.

he half limped and half ran over to the fence.

He attempted to climb it, but after each failed attempt, he knew they were  getting closer to finding he had left.

It was cold and very rainy,  and he wished to have something to warm him up.

eventually he was forced to give up after his ankle completely failed.

This made him upset, and very frustrated. "Fuck Fuck Fuck. I can't give up now. I need to fucking leave-"  Tommy murmured to himself.

He attempted to get up only to cause his ankle to pain more. Tommy was now holding back tears, almost screaming.

As he was sat in the grass pathetically. he heard a 'Found him' from behind him.

He was almost immediately picked up, and held up by who he thought was Techno, judging by the pink hair.

"And I think he's upset about something. Probably the fact that he wasn't able to make it past the fence."

He was then carried inside, Then laid on the couch.

"Ah, thanks Techno. Why don't you go get Wil."

Techno nodded before going back outside. 

"Alright, it's about time I get to see my new son" Tommy sort of panicked at this.

"What the fuck are you going to do with me?" Tommy questioned, waiting for an answer.

Phil dodged the question. "Oh, your leg is swelling." He said.

"I'll go get the bandages." Tommy didn't like this. He'd rather be in an alleyway then here.

Tommy decided to ignore the pain in his ankle once more, silently creeping to the back yard door.

But he was then blocked of by Wilbur and Techno, who came out of nowhere.

Wilbur rolled his eyes before picking the small boy up.

"Tommy, you do realize there is no escape, right? Even if you managed to leave, we will find you." Wilbur whispered into his ear. 

'I will leave here,' Tommy thought.  ' And you bitches won't find me.' 

He was then placed down on the couch again, but this time Wilbur and Techno were watching him carefully.

"Why won't you guys just kill me?" Tommy asked. 

Techno shrugged. " you're to cute to kill I guess."

Tommy got angry. "I'M NOT CUTE! LET ME FUCKING LEAVE" 

Wilbur responded by stroking Tommy's hair, and Techno started rubbing Tommy's back.

Tommy hated to admit it, but he sort of enjoyed the attention.

It's been a while since he's got this type of attention though, probably since his parents left.

"G-get your dirty hands off me.." Tommy sort of stuttered out.

Wilbur chuckled. "We can't do that."  He said. "We know you like it." Techno added in.

"NO I DON'T" Tommy said, yelling once again.

"Sureee..." Techno said. 

"Oh hi Dad!" Wilbur said, waving. 

" why do you have bandages?" He asked.

"Someone sprained there ankle on a useless escape attempt." He said , directing his words to Tommy.

"It wasn't useless!" Tommy angrily implied.

Phil knelt down to bandage Tommy's ankle. 

"I'll turn him tomorrow." Phil said to Wilbur and Techno.

Tommy didn't like the sound of this. He'd try to leave again in the middle of the night, Completely forgetting how vampires liked night best.

———————————+——————————————————    

Done 

Word count- 902