Woods

Hi :)

How are you? Thank you for your kind comments!

The Update was a bit later then expected, sorry! 

Enjoy the new chapter :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tubbo and Tommy sat facing each other on the floor awkwardly, turning to the clock every so often.

It was almost 5:40, so about ten to fifteen minutes until sunset, when they would leave.

Of course Tubbo was having second thoughts, he had been with Schlatt and Dream for over a month now, he couldn't just leave.

Or could he..? It doesn't matter, they already decided that leaving would be the best option.

Especially if they were holding Ranboo, another boy their age, hostage.

Tommy sighed before turning to the clock. Only three minutes had passed since they last checked the clock, even though it felt like years.

"Why don't we just leave now?" Tommy asked, more unsure of himself then anything.

"I mean, sure, but do you remember the way to where Ranboo is?" Tubbo asked, sounding worried, but not nearly as worried as Tommy.

Tommy nodded his head slowly. "Last staircase to the right, go straight until you reach a purple door"

Tubbo nodded, and got up off of the floor. Tommy followed.

"Let's go before we get caught." Tubbo said. Tommy nodded.

Tubbo and Tommy walked down the hallway, and stopped at a staircase.

"This one?" Tubbo asked. "Yeah," Tommy replied.

"Alright, let's go." Tubbo said, beginning to walk down the stairs.

Once they got down, they ran. They ran to the purple door to get Ranboo, they ran to escape.

They had to, there wasn't (Actually there was) A choice anymore.

Tommy stopped at the door, opening it to see a waiting Ranboo.

"Hello Ranboo" Tommy said.

"Hello..Uh..Tommy" Ranboo replied.

"This is Tubbo. We'll introduce him properly later." Tommy said, grabbing Ranboo and pulling him out of the room.

Ranboo only nodded, confused with the current situation. I mean, who wouldn't be?

"So how exactly are we planning to leave?" Tubbo asked. "Without getting caught," He added.

"Break the window, and run out quick." Tommy answered, looking straight at the seemingly nearest window at the end of the hallway.

"That would be the easiest way if we want to get caught." Tubbo stated.

"Got any better ideas?" Tommy asked, giving Tubbo a blank stare.

Tubbo hesitated.

"No, I guess you're right." Tubbo finally replied, shaking his head.

Ranboo was looking at the two, mildly confused on what was going on.

"Alright Ranboob, lets go." Tommy said, earning a confused look.

"My names not-" But Ranboo was cut off. "Yeah Yeah, we don't have time for this. Let's just leave" Tommy said, dragging both Tubbo and Ranboo toward the window at the end of the hallway.