Dinner

This chapter was written Like at 2 am, and I will blame my mistakes on that :)

AND IT'S ALSO CRINGE

- - - - - - - - - - -

Wilbur let Schlatt and Dream inside, closing the door after them.

Techno was sitting on the couch closest to Tommy and Tubbo, watching them closely.

They were playing with Shroud, who actually liked being there with them unlike other spiders.

But Shroud honestly wasn't like other spiders, he was already used to 'humans' when Tommy got him.

Dream walked over to sit on the couch beside Techno.

Techno didn't really mind, he knew Dream probably wanted to look after his brother too.

"Hi." Dream finally said after a few moments.

Hello." Techno replied.

"My name's Dream. Whats yours?" Dream asked.

"Technoblade. Or Techno." Techno stated.

"Oh okay." Dream said with a sigh.

Dream eventually took his mask off, most likely that it was too warm inside to be wearing it.

Tommy and Tubbo sat there, talking to Shroud.

Dream kept close watch on Tubbo.

Dream didn't really like Tommy.

In his opinion, Tommy was annoying, and quite a useless character.

He didn't get what Tubbo saw in him.

"Tommy look!" Tubbo said to Tommy.

Dream looked over at Tubbo who was holding Tommy's spider.

Shroud- The spiders name.

Dream had only knew that from the conversations that he had heard from the two boys, mostly about bees, and Shroud.

"Tommy," Techno started. "Why don't you ask to see one of Wilbur's songs?" He asked.

"Can I bring Tubbo?" Tommy asked.

Techno sighed.

"Why not"

- - - - - - -

Tommy grabbed Tubbo's hand, pulling him up before running to where he thought was Wilbur's room.

Tommy wasn't exactly sure where half of the rooms were, judging by the fact that he had only been here for nearly two weeks.

Tommy knocked on the door, and waited a few seconds before Wilbur answered the door.

"Hello Tommy! Hi Tubbo."  Wilbur said quite energetically. That is, until he saw Tubbo.

"Hey Wilbur, me and Tubbo wanted to hear one of your songs!" Tommy responded.

Wilbur hesitated.

"Yeah, why not."

Tommy smiled, making Wilbur smile.

Wilbur welcomed the boys inside his room,  letting them sit wherever they wanted.

Tommy looked around.

Wilbur's room was rather plain. 

The walls were a plain white, with

Several band posters that decorated them.