Guests

I have a feeling i won't get this done by today. Hopefully it's posted by Saturday.

(It's midnight right now so that absolutely failed)

I'm also writing this on 2 hours of sleep, so expect it to be cringe and have lots of mistakes.

---------------------------

Tommy seemed very excited.

Wilbur smiled at the boys excitement. It seems as if Tommy doesn't get excited over many things, so this he was happy to see Tommy  so happy.

Tommy turned to Phil, who was sat on the couch.

"Thank you for letting me invite Tubbo over!" Tommy said gratefully.

Ah, so that's what this is about.

Wilbur had no idea that they had invited Tubbo and possibly Tubbo's family over.

Wilbur glanced over to Techno, who was reading a book about some shit Greek mythology thing.

"Techno, what do you get from reading that?" Wilbur asked with a cheeky grin.

"Quotes. Life lessons." Techno answered, looking up from his book. "You should try it. Maybe you wouldn't be as dumb as you are right now."

"Hey! At least I'm not as ugly as you." Wilbur shot back.

That did it.

Techno and Wilbur broke out into a huge fight, yelling and occasionally trying to hurt one another.

They ignored the yells of Phil and the cries of Tommy.

It was until Phil had jumped in and yelled "BOTH OF YOU STOP! "

This caused Techno and Wilbur to freeze.

"Don't you see you're scaring Tommy?" Phil asked.

Wilbur and Techno looked over to Tommy who had a fearful face.

"S-Sorry.." both Techno and Wilbur said at the same time.

Phil sighed before starting to walk to the dining room, most likely setting things up for tonight.

Wilbur walked up to Tommy and gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry Toms." He said, holding Tommy tightly.

REMEMBER THERE ARE NO SHIPS.

Techno eventually ended up walking over and joining the hug, giving Tommy an extra feeling of comfort and safeness.

- - - - - -

About ten minutes after Techno and Wilbur's 'little' fight, Tommy went upstairs to see Shroud.

Tommy had left him in 'his' room, so he had to walk up about 2 flights of stairs from where he was.

he opened the door to the room, and let shroud jump into his arms.

He held shroud carefully, like how you would hold a young child.

Tommy smiled. Shroud brought him joy.

"Hello Shroud." Tommy said keeping his voice quiet, as he didn't want to ruin the calm mood.

Tommy pat the spiders head, which brought Shroud to hiss with joy.

Tommy set Shroud down gently.

He still did want to leave here. Go back to the ally.

But would the vampires just let him go?