Charles Leclerc - Stay

You wake up with a headache, but then you think about last night. " i wanne say i think your hot" he just smiled at me and grabbed me, "Come on, i'll bring you home Y/N". Then someone was in my house, i lay down as i heard someone coming into my room. "Are you awake yet?" it was a sweet voice, i looked up thank god it was Max.

For the people that think it's Max Verstappen, its not he is at the track. "Hey Max, how are you" he came to me "Well i wanted to ask you if you where oke, are you oke?" i smiled and hugged him "Max Fewtrell, always here to help" he laughed and took me out of my bed. "I don't wanne go" did i say "Well you gotta go out of your bed cause we gotta support Lando you Muppet" shit, i forgot about that. I put my clothes on and did my makeup, "You're ready?" i nodded and walked with him to the car.

When we arrived at the box i gave Lando a hug. A while later i saw Charles Leclerc, i was just staring at him i mean he is just- "Hey don't stare like that Muppet" Lando was standing behind me, i turned around rolling my eyes. Then i couldn't move, He was standing behind me. "Hey Lando, how are you today" i turned around looking right into his green eyes. "Hey Y/N, how have you been!" i looked at him "Hey! yea i'f been here and there but i'm alright!"
"Congrats with P3 by the way, you will get pole one day! i believe in you" he hugged me again and wispers "thank you beautiful"

Charles was gone after a while and i was standing there in shock "He called me beautiful..." Lando looked at me with a big smile on his face "Yes he did" i jumped into the air "why are you so happy?" did Daniel say "Well my own crushed called me beautiful Honey Badger!" he came up to me and hugged me "That's amazing, we all know you are! even Max knows"

The race started and Lando was standing P5, i was holding my breath so long that i almost turned blue.

"Lando Norris has passed Max Verstappen and is now on his way to P3!"

I screamed so loud that everyone was staring at me "Sorry, the nerves" everyone was laughing. I saw Charles standing on P2, he could win this. Charles and i are friends for 4 years now and i had a crush on him since day one, i mean look at him he is just amazing for everyone. The most people think he is selfish, but to be honest every driver is that.

"Charles Leclerc has won the Italian race!"

I was so happy that you couldn't even imagine how happy i was, Lando ended p3 and Charles p1. I run up to Lando an give him a big hug "You nailed it out there Muppet!" did i say with a big smile on my face he smiled at me "Thank you, but i would go to Charles i think he wanne see you!" i gasped and run up to Charles. "My god! P1 Charles you did it! i'm so so proud of you!" He took his helmet off and then... He kissed me, right in front of the camera. I looked at him "Y/N, i had a crush on you since day one, but was to afraid to tell you" i looked at him with tears in my eyes, of joy of course! i hugged him and wisper in his ear "I did to" and he helt me so long that i almost passed out of the pressure of his arms around me.

"And the winner of the Italian grand prix is, Charles Leclerc!"

I yelled at him that he did an amazing job, and when he got the price he deserved he pointed at me while the interview "That girl there made me win, Y/N thank you for every single bit of love and time you put in me" did he say with a smile on his face. "Is she your girlfriend?" did the interviewer said, he looked at me "Yes she is, and i'm proud of what she did for me" The only think i can think of is just be with me oke, just... Stay.