Pierre Gasly - Falling for you

Pierre, Charles, Lando and Max are sitting down chatting "Charles you need to find a girlfriend" did Pierre say "I don't need a girlfriend Pierre, im fine by my own" then you walk up to Pierre "Hey guys, whacha talking about?" Pierre hugged you "Nothing much" You giggled said hi to the guys and walked away. "Isn't she something for you" said Lando "She is beautiful, she wouldn't notice me" Pierre stood up "I can help you, Y/N and i are really close". After a lot of talking Charles said yes.

Pierre called me to come over, after a while i came over and sat togheter "So how is it going?" did i say Pierre explained what was going on and i was shocked "Wait so Charles Leclerc thinks im beautiful?" Pierre laughed "Yes he does, and i think he could be a good guy for you, i mean after what happend with the last one" i hesitated but than agreed to date Charles. "Alright i will date him, but promise me you will be there when i need you?" Pierre hugged me and told me it will be alright.

The next day i woke up from a nock on my hotel room, i was staying in a hotel for the next few weeks for the races Pierre has, i open the door and was shocked who i saw. "Goodmorning Y/N" "How did you-" "Don't worry, Pierre gave me your address" thank god i already tought it was weird "Oh yea don't worry about it Charles! but what are you doing here?" he asked me to got out with him for the day, he looked so sweet i could't say no "yes ofcoure! come in i will get ready, just wait here" I smiled while i went into the badroom.

After i got ready we went to a cute place to lunch "Wow its so cute here! how did you find this?" did i say, he just laughed and took my hand. We went to a table outside and got served really quick, and the food was absolutly amazing "Wouw Charles, its amazing, thank you for this" you hugged him and we went back to the car "So what do you wanne do Y/N?" i smiled "Your pick Charles" he smiled and drove to the center of Monaco "Where going shopping" i had the biggest smile on my face.

We went into so many stores, i picked out bikini's and summer clothes. "Charles thank you so much for taking me, you shouldn't have!" he laughed and hugged me "You deserve it" i smiled. After we got back into the car he asked me to go out for a dinner "Charles you already did so much for me, you don't have to!" he smiled and took my hand "I want to Y/N, you are an amazing women and i want you to feel good with me" i teared up while he said that and a tear fell down my cheek "Hey don't cry im here for you, i smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek. After we went out for dinner Charles told me he would bring me home, and i said yes. When we arived at the hotel he gave me a soft kiss on my forhead and said goodnigth.

Pierre was in his room when i nocked on the door, he was a bit grumpy "Pierre i gotta tell you something" he looked at me confused "Thank you for setting me up with Charles, he is amazingly sweet and caring" Pierre just looked annoyed "i'll just go then, goodnight Pierre..." While i wanted to leave Pierre spoke "Don't you get it Y/N? i know what you guys been doing, you asked me to be there so i followed you" i stood there in shock "Then why aren't you happy for me? i mean you set me up with Charles" he rolled his eyes "You don't get it do you?" "No Pierre, i don't" he walked away angrily "Because i think-" i got angry "You think what Pierre!" "Because im falling for you Y/N, don't you see?!

"You're falling for me?" i was so confused "Then why did you set me up with Charles?!" he looked down and i just wanted to go. While i was walking away Pierre grabed me "Because i was scared you didn't like me back, i tought you where all over Charles and i-" i grabbed his cheek and kissed him softly on the lips "Who said i didn't like you back? who said i wasn't falling for you to''

Little note!: so another one today hehe, i hope my english got a bit better after the max fewtrell story, there was a lot of time between them and i think i got a bit better. Enjoy!<3