Mick Schumacher - Home

Its around 3 am when i heard footsteps in the hallway, the foostseps stops when i hear my door creak open "Y/N? Are you awake?" i turned around and saw Mick standing in the opening "Mick? Whats wrong? Are you okè?" He walked towards my bed and sat on it. "Can i stay with you?" i smiled and made room for him "A bad dream again?" he nodded and layed down. After a few minutes he fell alseep with his armes wrapped around me, not letting go. After a while i fell asleep knowing what i had planned for tomorrow. In the morning Mick was already gone, i grabbed my phone from my nightstand, Mick texted me.

Mick: Goodmorning Sunshine, thank you for letting me stay tonight. I left early this morning to go to Singapore for our next race, i'll see you on monday.

Loves Mick.

I smiled at that tekst, but what he doesn't know is that i bought a ticket to go with him. While i was making my breakfast i got a call from Seb asking if i was ready to leave. I grabbed my backs and left my apartment. "Do you think he would be suprised to see you there?" i smiled "I think he would, i mean i haven't been there much to suport him" Seb smiled as we where driving to the airport. When we arived, we checked in and waited to fly off. "Y/N, are you nervous?" I looked at him "No, i mean maybe a little, cause i don't know if he wants me there" He put an arm around me "Don't worry, you'll be fine, besides the we miss you a lot" I looked down. "I left because i had to, not because i wanted to"

After a 12 our flight we arived, got our backs and left to a hotel to sleep for a few ours. Seb had to go to the track so i could sleep in his room. When i got in i droppeddow on the bed ans slept for 5 ours, then i woke up from nocking on the door, i opened it "Seb? I tought u where sepost to be on the track?" he started laughing "That was 5 ours ago" I looked at my Phone, it was already 8 pm "I got a queston" I looked confused "What is it?" "Would you like to go to the prom?" I was so confused. Sebastian explained everyting and i agreed to go "Wait, i don't have a dress" he smiled "We still have an our to find you a dress, lets go"

We went into so many stores with beautiful dresses, but they where all so expensive "Seb, those dresses are over 200 euro's, i don't have so much money on me "Just pick a dress, it will be fine, come on i saw a dress u would love to have" i followed him and there was a beautiful red dress on a mannequin "Wow" Seb smiled at me "Would you like to try it out?'I smiled. After a while i got the dress on "Y/N, you look absolutely beautiful" i had the biggest smile on my face "Come, we gotta pay for it" "Seb i-" he underbroke me "How much is this dress?" The girl that was working ther looked at the price card "Its 300 singaporse dolars sir" I looked at Seb "Seb thats what like 210 euro's" he smiled at me "That doesn't matter, come on lets pay.

When we got back to the car i gave him the biggest hug "thank you seb, i'll pay you back, don't worry" he smiled "Don't worry about it, lets just go" i giggled and got into the car. When we arived they told me everyone was already inside "U guys are 15 minutes to late, go in before they start to worry" Seb told me to wait behind the wall.

Mick: You are finnaly here, what took you so long?

Charles: Yea, we got worried man.

Seb: I got hold up for a bit, but i think you guys do't mind it.

That was my clue to come in, everyone was staring at me, then i saw Mick tearing up a bit. "You guys missed me?" i smiled and they hugged me. "How did you get here?!" i explained everything, we had a good time there, never tought i would miss this so much "How does it feel to be back" did Mick say "It feels like home"

Little note!: I hope you guys like it, if you have any requests just let me know<3