Carlos Sainz - Need you

"I don't need you anymore!" and that was the last thing we said to eachother in the last few weeks. Its Friday, free practice day. Lando is making himself ready for fp1, im just sitting down thinking about the things that happend weeks ago, and i still can't get it off my mind. "Are you thinking about him again?" i wanted to cry so bad at that moment "No ofcourse not! im thinking about the strategy" he just smiled knowing i was thinking about something else. "Just take care alright?" did he say and i hugged him "Don't worry, i'll be fine" he got into his car and drove away. We talked for a bit but after that it was already time for fp2.

After the first two practices there was no one on the track, so we could walk on it. I grabbed my earpods and went for a walk to just clear my head out, it was beautiful and peacefull to walk around the track ita was already sunset so i made a few pictures. "Want me to make some pictures of you?" i look to the side and Charles was standing there, i smiled and nod. "You're absolutly beautiful Y/N" i smiled, he reminded me of Carlos and i think he knew. Charles came up to me and hugged me while i let the tears go "It will be alright Y/N im here for you" he walked with me and told me i could spent the night at his place.

I fell asleep in his car so Charles carried me inside, he put me in his bed and kissed my forhead "Get some rest Y/N, you'll need it" after he clossed the door my Phone started to buzz.

Carlos: Are you awake?

Y/N: well you just woke me up.

Carlos: oh, im sorry.

Y/N: its alright, is there something wrong?

Carlos: i need to talk to you asap.

Y/N: im at Charles his place.

Carlos: why are you there?

Y/N: i fell alseep in his car so he brought me at his place, and why do you even care?

Carlos: meet me in my drivers room tomorrow.

Y/N: i'll be there, goodnight Carlos.

Carlos: Goodnight Y/N.

I woke up from a nock on my door, it was Charles with coffee and some breakfast "Thank you Charles" i smiled as he gave me the food. "Carlos texted me, he wanted me to go to his drivers room" Charles looked at me "Thats good right?" i looked down and took a bite of my bread "I hope so" he smiled and left my room so i could get ready, i always have some clothes and make-up here for when i stayed here. I ate my bread and put on some clothes, did my make-up and went downstaires where Charles was waiting for me. "You're ready to go?" i looked at him and nod, we wnet into the car and sing the song that was on the radio.

After a while we got to the track and went inside, i was kind of nervous talking to Carlos after 3 weeks. "I'll leave u to it, and if you need me just tekst me and i'll be there for you" i smiled at Charles and hugged him "You're the best Charles" he smiled and i went inside Carlos his room. Carlos was waiting for me "Hey Y/N" "Hey Carlos, what did you wanne talk about?" he stood up and walked to me, it shocked me and felt the door behind me. He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes.

"I wanne say im sorry, im so sorry for saying those things to you, i should never treat you that way. I like you Y/N and those days without you where so alone, i talked to Charles and he said you cried for days and still do." while he was saying that my eyes started to tear up "I need you Y/N, I wanne have you by my side just waiting for me after a free practice or qualification, and when i get onto the podium i wanne see you standing downstairs smiling at me"

The tears i was holding started roling down, he grabbed my cheek and wiped them away, i kissed him softly on his lips, then he said "Y/N, i need you"