Lando Norris - Hurt

I never knew how ugly love could get, but i would never forget you're face. The eyes told me enough when you walked inside the room. "Lando?" i rushed over to him, i grabbed his face, but then i saw it "What did you do?" i moved away from him "Im sorry.." my eyes started to tear up, i run upstairs grabed a back and wanted to leave "Y/N wait please" he grabbed my arm "No, let me go Lando, dont make it worse" i walked out and called Max.

Y/N: Max?

Max: Y/N, whats wrong? why are you crying?

Y/N: He did it.. he cheated on me, i-

Max: Fuck, im coming alright? go to the side of the hotel.

Y/N: I'll wait..

After a few minutes Max stops in front of me, got out of the car and hugged me "Im so sorry Y/N" i cried, so much that my eyes where all puffy. "Can i stay at you're house tonight?" he smiled "Ofcourse you can" i smiled and got in. After a while we got to his house and went inside, it was 12 am and i was so tired that i almost fell asleep while walking to the front door, "I'll carry you. He carried me inside and the first thing i did when i felt the bed i felt asleep.

The next day i woke up from some noise outside, i looked on my Phone and it was already 3 pm "Shit, i have to go to the track" I put on some make-up, grabbed some bread and went to the track. I runned on the track and bumped into someone "Hey, oh Y/N im sorry" "Oh don't worry Carlos" i smiled at him then he hugged me and wisperd "Im sorry" and he walked off. So he knew, well i walked past the McLaren garage, i saw Lando looking at me ,but i didn't care.

"Good afternoon people!" i smiled while walking into the Ferrari garage "Bongiorno Y/N" said Binotto"i want you to check the cars today, just the regulair things and train with Carlos today, if you don't mind" i smiled "Ofcourse no!" he smiled and i got back to work "Hey you" I turned around and saw Max standing there, i hugged him "Im so happy you're here" "Have you seen him?" i nod "Its alright, you'll be fine, im here and i told Carlos, i had to" i smiled "Its alright Max, im glad you told him.

After i checked the cars i went to Carlos, "Hey Carlos, are you ready?" he smiled "Lets go for a run first?" he agreed and we went on the track, we talked for a while and had a good laugh "Hey, you got something planned for dinner?" i smiled "No, wanne grab something then?" we got back to the garage and went to the Ferrari house. "We had a good dinner with almost all the Ferrari colleagues.

Carlos was sitting next to me, but while we were talking he noticed i was thinking about what happend yesterday, he placed his hand on my inner thigh, i had a good feeling at that moment and calmed down. For the whole dinner i felt save, when some ppl left he wisperd in my ear "Can we talk" i nod we went to his drivers room and he locked the door "Listen, i know there are things going on between you and Lando, but i like you Y/N, i really do. I don't know if u wanne hear what Lando has to say, but i want you. Now." i looked at him and kissed him.

"Litte bit of smut incoming"

He grabbed my waist and kissed me with so much passion, he pulled me up and placed me on the table. He looked at me while putting mu shirt off, the he saw the marks on my stomic "Its fine Carlos, don't worry about it" I grabbed his face and pulled him in again, then he started to kiss my neck and went further down. Well i guess you know what happend next and i don't regret it. I put on my clothes and we went back outside "Carlos?" he looked at me "Can you keep this for yourself for just a few days?" he smiled at me "Ofcourse i can, if you just talk to Lando, i'll wait" I smiled and hugged him "Thank you"

"Little note!: Hello guys! im so sorry for not posting much, im a bit busy with school, but thats not an excuse. I'll wright more smut if you want! i hope you like this pasrt and let me know if you want a part 2 <3"