Arthur Leclerc - Second Choice

"Arthur is doing great, but does he know that?" Charles looked at me "I hope he does, he's Flying!" Arthur is driving for Prema and is doing the 3e race of the season. The first practice was done so later today will be the quali, he must be a bit stressed but he will be fine "Maybe we can eat when he gets back?"did Charles say, i smiled and agreed. After he got out of the car we went to eat something it was lunch time and we had a few ours so i suggested to go and eat somewhere at the sea. "I'll pay for it!" they both disagreed, but i didn't care. After we orderd we talked for a while, after we finished i asked for the bill "Here it is ma'am, that will be 53,25" i put my card into the machine and payed while Charles and Arthur where looking mad "Thank you, have a nice day" i smiled and looked at the guys "What are you gusy looking at?" "You payed" did Arthur say, i smiled and got up "Don't be a baby, i suggested it so i pay"

After we got back into the car we where talking about the stratergy for Arthurs quali. "I got it guys, don't worry" i smiled "If you say so" Arthur smiled and we went into the garage. Charles and i where talking and talking about so many things, i think i am starting to like him. Quali started and we all watched how Arthur was doing an amazing job, and yes we where right, he got pole! he will be 12e on the sprint race because they have reversed grid, but on the head race he will be 1e.

Arthur got out of the car and saw me and Charles lauging, i think he got a bit jealous "Arthur! you did an amazing job!"i smilled and hugged him "Thank you guys" he smiled and told us he had a lot of things to do so he could go out for dinner with us "Hey we can wait for you if you want to" he shook his head and told us to go without him. After we went back to the car Charles asked me if i liked Arthur "Why would you say that?" i was confused "Just a question" he smiled an i told him i liked someone already and it was not Arthur, Charles nodd and we went to a cute place at the beach.

"You Always keep suprising me with the places you take me" did i say and i giggled, he smiled at me and we went inside. After we took a seat outside he asked me something "What is your favorite thing to do?" i smiled "I like to walk on the beach wile sunset, i love the few of the sun getting down into the water" he smiled at me, then our food got served. After we ate he got up and grabed my hand "Come, i have a suprise for you" i smiled and walked with him. After a few minutes walk we ended up at the beach "You said you like beach walks" he smiled at him and i got a warm feeling inside, i was really falling for him.

We walked for almost an our and i loved it, then i saw Arthur standing at the side of the stairs. "Hey Arthur, when did you got back?" he looked annoyed "Why are you keep doing this Y/N" i was confused "What are you talking about" Charles stood there and understand what was going on "Arthur don't do this" Arthur got angry "No! its me or him Y/N" i wanted to just walk away "Im not gonna pick Arthur" you where about to walk away but then Arthur spoke "Im always the second choice Y/N, its always Charles, never me" I stood there with tears in my eyes keeping them from rolling down my face. "I heard enough." and i walked away.