Oliver Bearman - My Yellow

"Come Y/N, where gonna be late" I rushed down the stairs "Sorry Olli" i smiled while we walked outside. We where going to the Prema headoffice to shoot a video for there YouTube chanel, "You ready?" i smiled and we went inside to shoot. "Goodmorning guys" Arthur smiled as we walked inside. We went to the room they said we had to go, when we got there a lot of other guys where there who i didn't know, i hide a bit behind Oliver and grabed his sleeve "Its alright Y/N, nothing to worry about" he smiled at me and i felt a bit better.

After everyone was there i got alot of question, because they didnt know me that well and ofcourse i awnserd all of them. After that we had to starts and it was quite fun to be honest.

Interviewer: Is you're screentime more than five ours?

Dennis: I have 6 ours.

Arthur: I have 13 ours.

Y/N: 13?

Arthur: Yes what about you too?

Oliver: I have 17.

Ollie: 17?!

Arthur: I had that 2 days ago, what about you Y/N?

Y/N: I have 20.

They all started to look at me "Y/N, are you oké? "Yes why?" i was confused, i mean ofc 20 is a lot "Sweetheart, thats a lot" Oliver looked consurned "Guys its alright, i just fall asleep when im on the phone. After we where done Oliver came to me "Hey, is you screentime so high because of us calling?" i smiled and nodd "You can also stay over at my place tonight, i smiled and hugged him "I would love that" after we where done we went to grab some dinner, it was already 7 pm and i got a bit hungry. "This food is amazing, i could get used to this" he smiled and we had a small talk. We ate our food and went back to the car, i crossed the road and heard someone calling my name, when i looked around i saw no one, i wanted to walk back to the car but then everything got black.

After a while i woke up with Oliver, Charles and Arthur standing in the room, i got out of the bed and went to them "Hey guys, why are we in a hospital?" when Oliver turned around i saw him crying, i grabbed his face and wiped the tears away "Oliver, whats going on? why are you crying?" he helt me so tight i almost couldn't breath "I tought i lost you" a tear roled down my cheek "But im here now, im fine, a bit brused but im alright" he smiled at me and helt me untill the docter came in to check on me. "Everything is fine, you just hit you're head on the motorcap of the car but thats it" I smiled at the guys and we went back to Olivers house.

When we got back we played some games and had a laugh "Im happy you are fine Y/N" i smiled at Charles "Hey, ofcourse i am, and if i died well sucks to be me" We all laughed and played some more. It was past 11 pm when Charles and Arthur left, Oliver sat on the couch "Come here" i hugged him and didn't let go, i knew it scared him, but im fine now. I layed down on his lap while we watched some TV "You know that i'll never leave you" i looked up "Ofcourse i know that, i'll never leave you" He smiled at me and kissed me softly on my lips, i smiled and went upstairs. I fell asleep in his arms knowing i would be safe.

In the morning i woke up from a smell of food, i went downstairs and saw pancakes waiting for me "Well hello food" Oliver smiled when i sat down and ate "How are you feeling" "Better now i have food" he smiled and kissed my head. When i was done i made myself ready to go to the track cause Oliver had some practice, i wish i could race again, it was a little while ago but i'll never forget the feeling of being on the track. "Y/N, can i talk to you?" Mattia said and i came. When i got into the room Charles was sitting there with Carlos "Hey guys, whats going on?" "We where thinking, we still need a permanent 3e driver, and since we know you race and F1 car multiple times, we wanted to give you a chance" When Mattia ended i stood there in shock "You want me to drive in a Ferrari?!" i could't stop smiling "It will be an honer to drive for you".

When we got out then already had my old suit and a new helmet "How did you got this? i made this helmet a few days ago" Charles smiled and told me he gave them the idea. When i got into the car i went flying true the corners, i never knew i could do it. "Arthur, who is that driving?" Arthur looked at the car number "You'll see". After i was done i drove true the pitlane and stoped the car. When i got out i put of my helmet and saw Oliver standing there in shock, i explained what happend and he kissed me and helt me in his arms "Im so happy for you! you deserve it, my bright yellow" i smiled and hugged him.

Little note!: i hope you like this one! i don't really wright smut, but if you want it i could try, yest let me know. Enjoy!. Oh and i saw alot of people voting and reading my storys, thank you for that!