Charles Leclerc - Keep Trying

After i showerd i orderd some sushi, i was alone and wanted to just eat and watch netflix for the night. My phone started to buzz, it was Charles,

Charles: Are you up to something tonight?

Y/N: No just orderd some food, im aboutto just watch netflix, why?

Charles: is there enough food for two?

Y/N: Haha, ofcourse there is you can come over

Charles: I'll be there in a few minutes alright?

Y/N: Ofcourse, cya!<3

After a few minutsen i heard a nock on my door "Hey Charles, oh you got the food!" he smiled "Yes i saw him downstairs and said i was heading to you" he smiled and i let him in. "So what do you wanne watch?" he didn't care so i put on a serie i was wachting. We where eating and laughing that i forgot how late it was when i grabed my phone "Oh shoot, its already 12am, i think we need to get some rest for tomorrow" he agreed "You know where the quest room is, make yourself comfortable" he smiled and wished me a good night. After i cleaned up the mess i went to bed, before i knew i was already gone.

"Goodmorning Y/N" i looked up and saw Charles sitting on the edge of my bed with breakfast "You're amazingly sweet, thank you Charles" i smiled and got the food he bought. We ate togheter and had a laugh, the i had so make myself ready for the race, well to watch it from the pitbox. "Y/N, your ready?" "Yes im coming!" i went down with my Ferrari cap on and a Ferrari shirt on, suporting Charles and Carlos. "Looking good as always" did he say while smiling. We got into the car and drove to the track.

When we arived Charles got overloaded by his fans and i love to see that they care as much as i do "Y/N! can i get a photo with you" i was shocked, when i looked down there was a little girl waving at me "Yes ofcourse you can!" i bowed down so she could take a picture "Thank you!" i smiled at here and walked further "You got fans you're own Y/N" he looked at me with a proud face "Im just helping around, nothing more" he laughed "But where doing better with you by our side" i smiled and there there where so many people asking me for a photo or autograph.

After the invase of people, we went to the box and had a bit of work to do before the race. "Y/N, what do you think?" i told hem what i tought "Change this and it will be great" they smiled and the boys had to make themself ready for the race. "Just think about something you will never forget, or that makes you proud" he smiled "I just have to think of you and i'll be fine" i smiled and hugged him "Goodluck Charles" he winked at me and got into the car. "You can do it Carlos, just be you and you'll be alright" he smiled and thanked me, i hugged him and he went into the car to.

The race went amazing, the strategy worked and the guys where 2e and 3e, Max was 1e and flying. I was scared they would make it to 1e and i was right, at the end of the race it was,

1e. Max Verstappen

2e. Charles Leclerc

3e. Carlos Sainz

4e. Lando Norris

5e. Lewis Hamilton

6e. George Russell

7e. Sergio Perez

8e. Pierre Gasly

9e. Fernando Alonso

10e. Valtteri Bottas

11e. Esteban Ocon

12e. Daniel Riccardo

13e. Zhou Guanyu

14e. Sebastian Vettel

15e. Mick Schumacher

16e. Alexander Albon

17e. Kevin Magnussen

18e. Lance Stroll

19e. Nicolas Latifi

20e. Yuki Tsunoda

"So that will be p2, great job Charles! you did everything you could" i was happy for him but he didn't sound so happy "We gotta keep trying and then you'll be p1, one day i will make sure you will" "I know we will, just keep trying" i smiled knowing he would make it to p1. When he got out of the car i hugged him knowing he was happy. Then the interviews came,

Interviewer: P2 is great, we all think you did a great job out there.

Charles: Yea its a great start we just neet to keep going, where making progress, just like Y/N said, "We gotta keep trying".

Little note: Im a Ferrari fan in real and im proud of what they did at Monza today, they just gotta keep trying!<3