Sebastian Vettel - Dad

"Seb?" i looked everywhere but i never found him at home, maybe he was at the track, i'll call Charles.

Y/N: Oi Charles, is Seb there?

Charles: Yea he is, do you need him on the Phone?

Y/N: No i'll come!

I grabbed my keys and went to the track, it was quite beautiful out here, i mean ofcourse it is, its Monaco. Oh i forgot to tell you, im looking for seb, because i live with him and i don't have a clue where he put my drawing projects. When i arived at the track Sebastian was waiting for me at the parking lot. "Hey, where did you put my drawing projects?" he started laughing "Thats why you came here" I smiled "Yes i did, i need to know, someone needs them" he smiled and told me where he put them "Can you stay here? We can grab dinner after that" i nodd and went with him to the Ferrari garage.

"Bongiorno Bonitto!" he smiled "Hello Y/N" i smiled back "Can i talk to you for a minute?" "Yea sure, i'll be back Seb" i hugged him and went with Binotto. "So whats wrong?" He look at me with a serious face "I need you to drive this weekend for us" I looked at him in shook "But Charles and Seb are driving" he looked at me "Charles said he wants you to drive" But, thats not posible right?" Then Charles came in "Yes i can, i already asked the FIA and they agreed" i was so shooked i couldn"t talk "But i-, Charles its you're home race, you can not not race ur home race!" He smiled "Its also your home race" I smiled and hugged both of them.

When i walked outside i had the biggest smile on my face, i mean if u just heard u will race in a formula 1 car u will have that. "Hey Y/N why do you have sudge a big smile on your face" i hugged him "You will see tomorrow Max" i walked away and bumped into someone "Oh sorry Lando" He smiled at me and hugged me "Hey, do you know where Seb is?" "Yea, he is in the Aston Martin place, why?" He smiled and kissed my forhead before he walked off. I went to the parking lot when i saw Charles standing in front of my car "Where you waiting for me?" he smiled "I just wanted to take u out, you've been busy all day. I smiled "Well i actually had to go to a friend thats staying here" "Can't you just make time for me? Come on just one our" He had a look on his face that i couldn"t resist "Fine, i'll give him a call" After i called him we went into the car and he drove away.

"So, where did you wanne go?" "Anywhere you want to" He smiled and i think he knew where to go. After a 20 minutes drive we arived at te place, it was a cute spot arround a harbour 'Its cute out here Charles!" he smiled and took me inside" After a waitress helped us out we just had some talks "But, how is ur relationship with Seb?" No one asked me that before so i kind off came as a shock "You don't have to awnser that if you don't want to"I smiled "No it's fine, i think i never had a realationship like this with someone, he's like a dad to me" When i told him how i felt with Sebastian, Charles was listening to me, awnserd me and it gave me a good feeling. Was i falling for my best friend?, no no i can't, i mean i know him for already 10 years, we raced together.

My Phone started ringing "oh its my Seb, i gotta pick up" i awnserd the phone, but the voice that i heard wasn't the voice that i tought it would be,

Y/N: Hello?

Lance: Its Lance,

Y/N: Lance? Why do you have Sebastians phone?

Lance: Seb is in the hospital Y/N.

Y/N: W- what happend?!

After he told me what happend i hang up and told charles we had to go to the hospitle right away. "What happend?" I told him the things he told me "Im here for you alright? Im not leaving you."That made me feel a little bit better. When we ot there, i rushed inside "Sebastian Vettel, where is he?" the woman behind the desk looked at me in shock "How do you know he's here?!" i got angry every second "Because he's my dad god dammit!" then i saw Lance coming at me "Its alright, she's with me, come i'll bring you guys to him" Every step i took, i felt my hearts beeting faster and faster. When we got to the room i opend the door and i saw him sitting there, luckly awake. "Hey kiddo" I teared up "Hey dad" i rushed to him and hugged him tight "Never do that again to me" he smiled "Its just food poisen" "Well you could have died Seb" He smiled "Well i didn't, did i?"

After a while i fell asleep next to him "She is an angel, isn't she" charles looked at me, "Yes she is, she was so worried, so was i" He smiled "Well, don't worry, i'll be racing this week" Charles smiled "Not only you will.

Little note!: Sorry guys for not posting, my new education is taking a lot of free time, i'll try to post more! Merry Christmas<3