Carlos Sainz - No Emotions

Its Thursday morning, i just woke up from a noise downstairs. I went to the kitchen and i saw someone standing there, it was dark so i couldn't see who was there "Hello?" then i saw the face of the man that was standing in fornt of me "Carlos, jezus you scared the shit outta me" he looked down "Sorry" i saw on his face that something was wrong "Carlos, whats wrong?" he was about to walk out, but i let him.

Later that day i was sepost to meet up with Charles, but my head was on something else. Then i got a call form him.

Charles: Hey darling, where are you?

Y/N: What do you mean? oh shit i forgot im on my way.

Charles: Don't worry i won't leave, take ur time.

I got to the Ferrari headquarter, Charles was waiting outside for me "Im sorry for letting you wait" He smiled and gave me a hug "Don't worry love, its fine" i almost squeezed him to dead "come lets go inside, its cold" I smiled at him and walked inside. We had a work meeting with the drivers, the mechanics, engeneers, factory workers and me and Fred. "Goodmorning everyone, thank you all for coming today" It was a lot of work we had to do and change cause of the battery failure we had "Im sorry, i should have worked better that weekend" They all look at me "Y/N, its not ur fault" I looked at Charles "It is, im sorry for disappointing you all, i'll work more than normally and keep my eyes open" "Thank you for saying being honest with us Y/N, but it wasn't ur fault" I looked up "It wasn't?"

After the meeting i went up to Carlos, he didn't say a word or even looked at me "Carlos whats wrong?" He looked at me "Nothing? why" i explained everything to him "Its nothing Y/N, just go home or go to ur boyfriend i don't care where u go just leave" I started to tear up "Fine, but just so you know Charles isn't my boyfriend" He turned around and when he wanted to say something i turned around and left. I walked to my car and drove away with angry tears rolling down my cheeks i mean why would he say that why would he act like this. When i got home Seb was already waiting for me to go out for dinner "Hey sweetheart, u alright?" i smiled "Yea its fine just boys drama, well Carlos drama" He laughed and hugged me telling it will be alright.

After i changed i to something nicer we went out and ate at a really fancy Italian place. We talked for a while and had a lot of fun "I miss you around to suport everyone you know, its so empty without you" He smiled "I know, but it will be fine, you just got to get to accept it and move on" I smiled "ITs harder than you think Seb" We talked about it a lot but then he changed the subject "Whats going on with you and Carlos?" i sighed "I don't know like he's acting so weird, he said Charles was why boyfriend and that he didn't care if i went to his house, he didn't care what i would do or where i would go and you know what that hurts me" He looked at me "Maybe you should go to him, i mean even i can see it from miles away that he likes you" maybe he's right, but why wouldn't he say that?

I left the restaurant and went straight to his room "Carlos, u there?" then the door open "Y/N, i wanted to call u actually" "Well im here now" he asked me to come in so i did, he told me what he was feeling and i listed to it, every word he was saying made me feel better "Y/N i love you more that you can imagine" then i stoped him and kissed. He looked at me with wide eyes "What wa"s that for? I smiled at him "Because i love you too"

Little note!: i was so busy guys but im back! hope you like it!