Max Fewtrell - Secret Love

It's late in the afternoon and you here footsteps in the hallway "I'm home!" i run out of my room and jump into his arms "Max! your back! oh my god how was Abu Dhabi!" he grabbed me and put me in my bed and told me everything he did. "So i was kinda sad that i had op to go back Muppet" i looked at him with a big smile, i mean he deserved that trip with Steve. "Sooooo you race huh, IN THE DESERT?!" he laughed at me. "So what did you do in the meantime?" i looked down "Well Lando has his triple header so i went just in a little trip on my own around here, i went to Starbucks" "a lot..."

"Come, we gotta go!" i stand there shocked "Wait where are we going?" he looked at me "To Brazil" i look at him with the biggest smile he can get "YOUR JOKING RIGHT?" "NOPE WHERE GOING TO BRAZIL" i gasped and looked at him with tears of joy. "pack your bags where leaving soon" i packed my bags and suitcase and walked downstairs with the bags in my hand " im ready!" he looked at me and packed my bags " hey i can carry them for myself Max " he started laughing at me and just took them.

We where driving to the airport when Max said he wanted some coffee, it was pretty early to i agreed and we drove to Starbucks. "what do you wanne drink" did he said when he opened the window "i just want a Cappuccino" he smiled at me "alright, a cappuccino for miss Y/N" later we drove to the airport when i got a call from Lando "Hey Lando! how are you!" I talked to Lando for a while. "Muppet where here you gotta stop talking to Lando, you will see him soon oke? i laughed and told Lando i would see him soon.

We got into the plain and after a few minutes i felt asleep. "Wake up Muppet where almost there" i woke up and got out of the plain and got into a car. "thank you, just to taking me here" he gave me a sweet hug "you deserve to go on a vacation sometimes!". After a while we arrived at the hotel where staying at. "Come we'll take the bags inside and move to the track" i smiled "Sounds like a good plane to me!" When we unpacked our bags we went downstairs to the restaurant, "well we didn't really eat so i think we should eat something" did i say with a laugh.

After we eat something we went back to the car on our way to the track. I was so excited about seeing the track and Lando and all of my other friends after a while. I look at Max " is it weird that im kinda nerves to see them again?" he laughed a me and shakes his head "of course not! why would it be weird to see your friends that you haven't seen for a while?" i smiled. The car stoped in front of the entry of the track " you ready to go in?" i smiled and we stepped out the car.

"Y/N!" i heard someone yelling from the back of the garage, i looked and run up to him. "Lando!" i yelled and jumped into his arms. After we talked Lando and i did a track walk, he was showing me around. I felt someone staring at me, i looked around and i saw Max standing there very sad. "Lando? do you know whats wrong with Max?" he looked at Max and looked back at me " he got a crush on a friend of us, he's just to scared to tell her" "Lando?" did i say "Yes Muppet?" i looked at him "Does he like me?" did i say he looked at me and wispers "Yes"