Max Verstappen - Lose You

"Come one don't be so sad oke? u will make it true" he yelled at me, but i just let him he was pissed, of course about the crash. "Daniel it's oke, it's not your fault oke you will get there" he looked at me and hugged me, "im so sorry for yelling at you" i laughed at him and told him everything is gonna be fine. "Do you mind it if i go to Max? just to check up on him. He nods and i walk torch Max his room. "Nock nock" i open the door and see him sitting down.

"Hey Max, are you oke?" he didn't look at me "Please just talk to me oke i know i did something wrong but i made it up to you" he didn't look at me he just put his headphones on and trained. I stormed out of the room while Max was going after me. "Y/N, stop please oke" i turned around "What do you want from me? you ignore me, you won't say anything to me and you won't look at me what the hell did i do wrong!" i started to scream when Charles came to me and pulled me away while Lando took Max away.

"Charles let me go" i just helt my arm and pulled me to his room "What the hell was that about Y/N? did he hurt you?" "what no he didn't he just thinks i did something wrong and i don't know what" Charles looked at me "what are you looking? Charles what are you looking at me? do you know why he's mad?!" Charles was just staring at me "He thinks that we have something" when i heard that i stormed out.

"Do you really think that i have something with Charles? is that the reason?"
Max looked at me knowing he was wrong about that "Well it looked like it yea" i was pissed off about the idea of he thinking i cheated on him. "Max i would never cheat on you, you know that and Charles does and Lando and even Daniel does" he looked at me like he was about to pass out.

I walked to my car and got in to go on a drive, to clear my head. I pulled up at a Starbucks to get some coffee, it was really cold out there and it was gonna be a late night. When i drove back i parked my car and went back looking for Christian. "Hey Y/N, is everything oke between you and Max?" did Christian said "Hey yea it's alright just an misunderstood, but can i do something for you while i'm still here?" he looked at me with a big smile "Yes you can, we still need a test driver voor today, how would you react if i wanted you?" i gasped and looked at Christian like i saw water burn "Your kidding right?" he smiled and pulled me with him.

"So we still need to find the right pace what we can ride in the car but both of the drivers are still not fine after the crash and Alex told us you where a good driver for Prema once" i explained that it was true and that i would love to be there test driver. "Good well i think you wanne go and tell Max" i nod and walked to Max "Max! listen i know that's it been not the best between us, but i would never cheat on you oke?" he hugged me and whispered "I know, i know" i looked at him a smile "why are you smiling?" the i just exploded "I'm a test driver for Redbull!" he looked at me and hugged me so tight that i could barely breath "I'm so proud of you! you have to go! i'll watch you from here. he kissed me and i went to the box to get ready.

"Oke Y/N radio check" did i hear "Loud and clear". He explained what i had to do and i went for it. "She can drive Max, why didn't you tell us about it?" "To be honest i didn't know she was that good" the all clapped for me as i passed the finish. "Good round Y/N! keep it going" The next thing i know is that i was laying in the barrier, i heard a lot of things around me and tried to stay awake but i couldn't.

They brought me to the hospital with me in Max his arms him not wanne let me go. I was laying on a bed with a lot of cables in and around me. The doctor came in, he saw Max next"Is she gonna be oke?" The doctor looked at him and shakes his head. "Please wake up, i can't lose you..."