6.

"You fucking wit Kyrie?" Some girl asked as Ximora and Brooklyn made their way to class.

Ximora eyed the girl "Why? And who going around saying that?"

"Cause that's my man, and your hoe ass fucking with Draco" the girl told her.

Ximora shook her head "I don't fuck with anyone, including Kyrie"

"Niggas so bitch made, cause I know Kyrie spread that" Ximora said to Brooklyn as they continued walking.

"On God, they be the messiest ones." Brooklyn shook her head as they entered class.

"Ximora your counselor wants you, take a pass and go" her teacher said.

Ximora nodded and grabbed a pass.

"Heyyyy Ms.J" Ximora smiled.

"Wassup, you got the email from Spelman?" She asked.

Ximora nodded "Yea, but you know I'm probably going to TSU"

"And there's nothing wrong with that, but Spelman is something you've been working towards" she said.

"I know, but my sister is here. I can't move her into a dorm and the cost of living down there isn't something I can afford" Ximora told her.

"Have you thought about maybe leaving her with your mom?" Ximora quickly shook her head.

"That's not even an option, I could never let her go back there" Ximora said.

"Okay I understand, but don't completely shoot down Spelman" she told Ximora.

Ximora nodded and headed back to class.

"She fuck wit Draco"

"Wasn't she just wit Kyrie?"

"That's what Kyrie said, Mora never confirmed that"

That's all Ximora heard all day.

"You right, I didn't confirm anything about anyone. So why the fuck y'all talking about it? I don't fuck with Kyrie, I never have and never will" Ximora said to the girls in the lunch line.

They rolled their eyes and walked off.

"Kyrie" Ximora called as she walked up to his lunch table.

He looked over at her and shook his head.

"Ion wanna talk to you"

She scrunched up her face "Kyrie we never talked or dated, why would tell everyone that? Then you speaking on Draco and I"

"Mane I ain tryna hear all that, and I never spoke on that man" he said.

She rolled her eyes and walked off.

"Why you even explaining yourself to anyone? Fuck them" Brooklyn said as Ximora sat down.

"Cause it's aggravating to hear that all day" she shook her head and started screenshotting all her messages with Kyrie.

Most of them she left on read, showing that she never entertained him.

"What you finna do?" Brooklyn asked.

"Whatchu think? He think I'm playing wit him and I'm not" she said as she posted and tagged him.

Immediately her phone started blowing up and she saw Kyrie storming over to her.

"Fuck you did that for?"

"Cause you spreading shit like I'm in the wrong" she said.

"I told you I ain speak on Draco" he said.

"Okay then who did? Cause you the only one that saw us together. Either way this isn't even about Draco it's about you lying and saying we messed with each other" she told him.

He scoffed and walked away.

__________

"Hi" Ximora said trying to give Draco a kiss, he dodged it and faced forward.

"Why you engaging in that situation wit Kyrie?" Draco questioned as he pulled out of her school parking lot.

"Because he got everyone talking about me and calling me a hoe" she said.

"Delete them screenshots off your story, you just as bad as him" he said.

She huffed "Why tho?"

"Cause all this some childish, highschooler shit" he shook his head.

"Reach me the car rider sticker out the glovebox" Draco said as he pulled into KJ's school.

"Can I have a kiss?" She asked.

"You deleted your story?" He asked.

She shook her yes causing him to nod and lean over.

This had been something they'd do regularly now, just kissing. Although neither of them knew what they were doing relationship wise, they enjoyed it.

"Wassup Mari" Ximora said as KJ got in the car.

KJ waved and put her seatbelt on. "Why your hair look like that? Where the beads at? And where's your earring?"

KJ shrugged "Ion know"

Draco chuckled and sped off.

"I'm not buying no more earrings, this the third pair" Ximora said.

"She got more right?" Draco asked.

"It doesn't matter Jaelen" Ximora said rolling her eyes.

"Don't catch no attitude wimme" he told her.

She just stayed silent as for the rest of the ride home.

"KJ you got homework" Ximora asked as she started on her own homework.

"No, Ms.Bryce said you need to sign this for me tho. We going to the zoo" KJ said holding a paper

"Okay bring it to me"

Draco came back inside, since he had went on the balcony to smoke.

He sat by Ximora watching her do homework.

"You need help?" He asked.

She shook her head and looked up at him "You high as fuck"

"Gimme a kiss" he said staring at her lips. She leaned over and pecked his lips a few times.

He lightly smiled and laid back.

"Let's go out to eat when you finish, what you want?" He asked.

"Ouu crab legs" she quickly said.

"I already knew that" he chuckled.

Shortly after, Ximora finished and they left out to eat.