31.

"Hey" Ximora smiled as Jaelen came in to the shop.

"Wassup pretty girl," he kissed her then turned to KJ who had just finished getting her hair braided.

"I like your hair mamas"

KJ smiled "Me too"

"What you doing later?" Jaelen asked Ximora as he sat in her chair.

"I gotta do Tiana's hair later, then I'm probably gonna make this thing I saw on tiktok for dinner"

He nodded "Ight, you mind if I take KJ out for lunch and then ice cream?"

Ximora shook her head "I don't mind, that's up to her"

"I wanna go" KJ said.

Jaelen chuckled and picked her up "Imma see you later, I love you"

He bent down and kissed her.

"I love you too, see y'all" Ximora smiled kissing him back.

______________

"Get involved wit a nigga, make him pay for it. Boy you stu stu studder like you can't afford it"

Shisha played as Ximora parted and sectioned off Tiana's hair.

"You just want jumbo right?"

Tiana nodded "And can we add beads?"

"Yea, lemme go grab them" Ximora said going into her room.

When she came back, Tiana was moving back to her seat.

"I had to plug my charger in" she told her.

Ximora nodded and got started on her hair.

"So you and Jaelen back on good terms?" Tiana asked.

"Mhm, I really had to get over myself and realize some things. We not one hundred percent but we're working on it" Ximora told her.

"Still a chance for me?" Tiana asked jokingly.

Ximora laughed.

"I don't think so Tee, all this is new to me. Like the head was good but I don't think I'm into girls" she told her.

Tiana nodded "Okayyyy"

Ximora sped up on the braids, because she was tired from standing at the shop all day.

"What time you think we'll be done?" Tiana said as she typed on her phone.

Ximora looked at how much hair was left and then her phone. Since Tiana didn't have much hair, the process was a lot quicker.

"Umm I would say 7:15" she told her.

Tiana nodded and typed something else on her phone.

Soon, Ximora was finished on her hair.

"How much?" Tiana asked as she stood up.

"You good, no charge" Ximora smiled.

"You sure?" Tiana asked.

"Mhm you straight, you want anything to drink?"

Tiana shook her head "No I'm bout to get out of here, but can I use your bathroom?"

"Yea girl you don't gotta ask"

Once Tiana closed the bathroom door, Ximora went in the kitchen to cut vegetables for dinner.

"Oh my gosh" she mumbled as her doorbell rang.

She swung the door open.

"Beat that hoe ass" she heard as something heavy hit her in the head, knocking her to the ground.

"You thought I was gon let you hit me at the club and let it go?"

Her vision was blurry as she tried to fight back, but she could see there was six different girls

Hits and kicks were coming from all directions as she tried to move away.

Police sirens sounded, causing a few of the girls to back away.

"Mari the police coming" she heard Tiana say, since the other girls had left, Ximora was able to grab the knife she'd dropped and stabbed one of them in the leg.

"Fuck" Tiana groaned, falling down from the pain.

This distracted Mari, so Ximora crawled to Jaelen's gun case and quickly unlocked it.

Mari's figure came closer to her, and although it was blurry, she pulled the trigger.

She sighed out in relief, seeing that the figure fell. All her strength was gone so she just laid there hoping someone would soon come help.

ahhh issa setupppp