20.

"Hiii cutie" Ximora smiled as Ty's son sat at the wash bowl.

He smiled and let her start taking down his braids.

"I gotta head to the bank, his mama should be here when you done to pay" Ty told her.

"A package came for you too, I put it on your chair"

Ximora nodded and started the water to shampoo his hair.

"Okay I'll see you" she smiled as he left out.

Once she finished at the wash station she walked back to her booth, and there was a box along with flowers.

"Wowwww" Eli said.

She looked at who it was from but it had no name.

"Let's start on these braids then we can open it, okay?"

He nodded and sat in the chair.

She looked at the picture Ty sent and saw it was individual braids with triangle parts.

______________

"Chanellll?" Tiana smiled as they went through the box.

"Cool grey elevenss???" Jade said.

Ximora rolled her eyes "It's going back."

"Wait why?"

"Because materials aren't gonna soften me up or make me forgive him," she explained.

She eyed the bag "The bag is cute tho, what should I wear with it?"

Jade busted out laughing.

"This nigga texting me now. 'Did she get it? Does she like it?' I left him on read"

"Why? " Tiana asked.

"Cause even tho he my brother, I'm not getting in the middle of this and playing both sides" Jade told them.

"You think you'd give him another chance?" Tiana asked.

Ximora shrugged "I don't know."

"I feel like you should, he didn't necessarily cheat" Tiana said.

"True, but I had already explained to him that I don't want my time wasted and I don't want to be played with, especially when he expected the same from me. On top of that he lied"

Jade nodded in agreement.

"Moraaaaa" KJ said coming into the living room.

"Yesss" Ximora answered.

"I'm hungry and Maliyah gotta ask you sum"

"KJ told me to ask if I can spinnanight?" Maliyah asked.

KJ blew out a breath and rolled her eyes.

"That's up to your mommy" Ximora told her.

"You can" Jade laughed.

"Why would you say I told you?" they heard KJ fuss once the two went back in the room.

Ximora laughed and stood to her feet.

"Imma head out with them, we'll probably get sum chic fil a" she said.

"Y'all let's go" Ximora called.

______________

"Aunty Mora, my uncle said you need to stop playing" Maliyah said as she ate her food.

KJ side eyed her and shook her head, causing Ximora to almost laugh.

"Your uncle shouldn't be saying that around you" Ximora shook her head.

The two went off to play while Ximora cleaned up.

you got your package?

Yes

You like it?

mhm

Ight, I'm getting Liyah from you tmr

ok.

I miss you

ok.
Read at 7:58

"KJ go shower in my bathroom and Liyah will use your bathroom" Ximora said going into KJ's room.

She watched them get up, then went into her room.

She looked through her emails and answered a few hair companies back.

Recently, her business page started gaining a lot of followers and traffic. This was causing multiple hair related companies and celebrities to reach out to her for work.

After looking through that, she went through and accepted appointments for the next month.

She rolled her eyes seeing Jaelen had booked a retwist, but since he already sent his deposit she accepted it.

Once she was finished and couldn't find anything else to distract herself, she finally sat there to really think.

Ximora genuinely loved Jaelen and really did want to be with him. But she couldn't let herself just accept what he did at the moment.

Okay the more comments, the faster a chapter comes out.

Thoughts?

Do y'all want them together?