30.

"I had felt like you were making things bigger than they had to be.. but I seen why it bothers you now" she told him.

Throughout their relationship, Jaelen had improved on being patient with Ximora because he had to realize she was younger.

"It was y'all steady going out to eat.. that shit made me jealous Mora. Youn ever gotta worry bout feeling like that, I expect the same"

She sighed, knowing he was right.

"What ion understand is why it had to become a big ass argument" he said, leaning back and sliding his hands in his sweats.

y'all know what I'm talking ab.

"Because I felt like you weren't trusting me. I constantly was telling you I had not feelings for him and nothing was going on.. but you were still talking about it" she told him.

"I told you it wasn't about trust Mora, it was about you constantly disrespecting me"

She scrunched up her face, but quickly fixed based off the look on Jaelen's face.

"I don't feel like I disrespected you" she said.

"Mora respect means showing that you care or at least listening to how I'm feeling right? You ain do that"

"Okay.." she nodded since he was right.

"I'm sorry Jaelen" she said looking up at him.

He thought about it for a second then blew out a breath.

"It's straight" he said deciding that everything had went on for too long.

"Sooo.."

"sOoO nothing" he said. "That shit wit Mari, I'm done apologizing this time. If you gon throw that in my face whenever we arguing, I can't continue this wit you"

She nodded "I'm over it for real Jae,"

"Ight, you got anything you wanna talk about or tell me?"

She thought about Tiana but decided it would be best if he didn't know. Plus Ximora messed with her, when she was single, so she felt it wasn't his business or her obligation to tell him.

"No" she giggled as he pulled her into his lap.

He kissed her up and down her neck.

"I love you" he smirked as she helped him take her pants off.

_____________

"You hungry?" Jaelen asked as they laid in her bed.

It was now ten at night, and they had gotten six rounds in.

She nodded "Yea, I don't know what tho"

He huffed as he got on the door dash app.

"You want Panera bread?" He asked scrolling through what was available.

"Ummm no.. wait, actually yes. I want the broccoli cheddar soup and a bread bowl. See if they got my lemonade too" she told him.

"Ight lemme order it" he said choosing her food.

Ximora reached for her phone and got on Instagram.

Tianaaa
hey girl, are you free to do some knotless for me?

heyy, i can do some next week Monday. is that cool?

alright and can we do it at your house?

umm yea, but it'll have to be in the evening after i finish up at the shop. so around 6:30?

okay thanks!
how are you?

I'm good, how are you?

gooddd, we gotta link soon?

fs! ill let you know when I'm available

"Ion like her" Jaelen said peeking at her phone.

"Why?" Ximora asked.

He shrugged "It's just sum about her, ion know."

"They saying twenty minutes baby" Jaelen said as she put the phone down.

"Okay, who been retwisting your hair?"

He looked at her then started laughing "What?"

"Who. Been. Retwistin. Your. Hair?" She repeated.

"Me.." he answered causing her to eye him.

"You serious?"

"Mhm"

"If I'm being honest, I just booked you that first time so I could talk to you. Then I just been letting you do it since" he told her.

She eyed him "You can do it yourself?"

"Mhm, I been doing it since high school." He said.

"I love youuuu" he smiled kissing all over her face.

She smiled and kissed him back "I love you too"

The two sat in a comfortable silence, as they waited on their food.

Ximora shook her head as she thought about how her stupidity almost made her lose Jaelen.