5. Morning?

Last night was amazing. Kai is big in every aspect of the word, I was worried for a moment that I would not be able to take it but I say I handled it well. I would certainly repeat last night all over again but I have school and a game today. I check the time and I am already late but I think I will be able to make it because Kai's house is closer to the school than mine.

Kai put my clothes in the washing machine and then the dryer last night so they are clean. By the time I am done he is dressed in grey sweats and a hoodie.

"I will drop you off." I nod as I fix my tie. He walks out and I honestly think I did something wrong. Was I that bad? A tear falls from my eyes and I wipe it away quickly before going downstairs to grab my bag. When I get there, he has made me oatmeal. He may not know this but I love oatmeal.

"It's too early to be thinking of making a good breakfast so I hope you like this." A smile cracks on my face. It was not horrible, he does not hate me.

"I would love to eat it but I need to get to school." I take one bite, ready to leave it behind. It is good, it has honey and cinnamon.

"You can eat on the way." Shocked that he would let me eat in his car but I grab the bowl and I let him lead the way. There are eight cars in the garage all of them black. He chooses the Bugatti, he opens the door for me and I get in and continue eating my oatmeal.

He parked in front of everyone, the boys are ogling the car while the girls are trying to figure who he is and why he is with me.

"After your game, you are coming with me." He says as a statement, not asking me, telling me.

"I need to go home, Kai." I wait for his 'okay, fine.' It never comes instead what does is

"You had eighteen years with your parents, can I have you for two nights?" Two nights, I will explain to my parents.

"I have a party to go to after the game, I promised my friends." I see his jaw clench.

"Okay, I will go with you to your dumb party." I can feel his annoyance but I think it is sweet that he would come to a high school party for me. I move out of my seat to kiss him and he grabs and pulls me on top of him. He bites my lip before pulling away.

"I have been trying not to kiss you, Kitten, because when I do, I want to fuck you." My eyes widen and I move my hands to cover my face.

"I need to go before the bell rings and everyone is watching us." He chuckles before smacking my ass.

"I will see you later." The reverses out the parking and I go to find my friends. Everyone is looking at me, the girls envious and the boys wondering what it is about me that bagged Kai. You know I got the sauce. I find Kamo at the entrance where she always is.

"Sup boo." She looks at me as though I have grown two heads.

"Sup boo? Where were you last night?" She is being a concerned friend.

"I was with Kaiser." She looks bewildered.

"We were worried sick and you were out with your sugar daddy?" That hurt.

"I am sorry Kate but I knew you guys would overreact so I planned to tell you today." She walks past me and starts heading to class without me.

"Come on, you can not be mad. You want to hear what happened?" She turns around and she looks pissed.

"No, no I don't, if you can not see, I am mad at you right now find someone else to annoy." She storms off leaving me confused as to what I did wrong.

"Trouble in paradise," Sam interjects, I turn to face him.

"What do you want?" Sam and I were dating six months ago but then I found him cheating with Lerato at a party hosted by Kate. We were dating for two years and at some point in my head, I was planning on marrying him, thank God I did not. We were good friends before we began dating.

"To talk to you, just a conversation." One conversation. That is it.

"Break." We nod and go our separate ways. Making my way to class I notice a few odd stares but I pay them no mind.

"Miss Molapo, you are late." Mrs Crawford exclaims. The entire class has their eyes on me and I can feel the glares and the jealousy from the door.

"I am sorry, ma'am." She shows me to my seat and I go and take my seat. I sink into my seat to hide from everyone's eyes.

A crumpled up paper lands on my desk. I look around to see who sent it and no one is looking at me so I open it.

How much do you charge for a night?

What kind of joke is this? Does everyone think that Kai paid me to sleep with him, is that the only way I could bag a guy like him? I crinkle the paper and put it at the end of my desk. What is fueling the rumour mill?

Have I seen the school turn against someone? Yes, yet it was almost always because of a rumour. What does me fucking Kaiser have anything to do with me being a 'whore', I just know volleyball practice is going to suck because all the girls are going to be on my case.

Lunch comes along and Sam comes my way, thankfully he is walking by himself. Kate is sitting with her other friends and I am by myself.

"Hi." He takes a seat opposite me. He pulls a strand of hair and begins playing with it.

"Talk so you can leave me alone." He seems taken back by how harsh I am but he deserves no kindness from me.

"Okay, I want to start by apologizing for the cruel way I treated you, I was an ass, I was trash and I was an asshole, please forgive me because I really miss your friendship." He pouts. He used to pout when I was being indifferent so that I can sway to his side. I loved seeing him pout and so I would do anything for that pout but am I the same girl?

"You know, it is touching. I have already forgiven you but it is not easy to forget how hurt I was. Time give me time." We nod to show that we agree.

"Can I shake your hand?" I nod and hold my hand out for a quick shake but we find ourselves doing our special handshake. A lopsided smile bursts onto my face. He moves and walks over to his friends, the jocks of the school.

Sam was handsome and kind but what he did hurt me badly and it is not something I can just hurdle over but maybe this can help me heal that part of me. I packed cucumbers and when I see the flesh, something in my brain reminds me of last night.

"Be a good little kitten and hold still for me." Nodding so that he can bring me heaven yet again. His hand wraps around my jaw "Words, Kleine." His German accent sent me over the edge and the way the words seemed to be coming from his chest and passing through his nose. They were music to my ears.

"Yes, Sir." His tip on my labia, teasing me, he knew I needed him but he was going to torture me for it.

"Kamo?" Madeline sits in front of me. We have math together.

"Maddy, hey. You need my homework?" She nods and I chuckle as I grab it from my bag. She almost always needed my homework and I always gave it to her with the caution "It could be wrong." she takes it anyway.

"Thank you, I will bring it right back." I nod and she leaves the table to go sit with her friends as she copies my homework.