31

Trigger Warning: Quite a bit of violence, blood and torture.

7th October
2012

Seonghwa keeps his eyes trained on what seems like the only thing that's visible at the moment.

Hoseok.

Hongjoong and a few other SS members stand side by side as they peek around a corner at the bulky man who stands all alone in an alley. Ever since Harin left the SS house, Jaehyun was not happy. He finally granted permission to the boys to take their revenge. While they avoided killing any of the higher MX members in the past to avoid war, Jaehyun decided that he's had enough. MX already declared the war SS had been trying to avoid.

Lives will be lost. But enough is enough.

It was shockingly easy to lure out Hoseok. All it took was kidnapping another MX member and forcing him to call Hoseok out. Seonghwa wishes he could have done this before.

Hongjoong gestures to everyone beside him to stay put for now. Only when Hoseok turns the other way and starts walking away again does Hongjoong change his hand signal.

The line of three men beside him instantly start speeding in Hoseok's direction while crouched, their stealth training letting them be extremely quiet.

The look in Hongjoong's eyes turns nearly manic as he prepares the small sack in his hands. Seonghwa nervously eyes his friend while he clutches his loop of thick rope tightly. Hongjoong hasn't looked this excited in a while.

Suddenly Hoseok stops walking. The group behind him match his stop well, but the buff man still starts turning his head. In a frantic attempt to save the situation in this turn of events, Hongjoong jumps up and stuffs Hoseok's head into the sack.

And thus begins the struggle.

The man doesn't hesitate before letting out a startled shout. His strong arms find Hongjoong's neck easily and his fingers tighten around it. Hongjoong's smile doesn't leave his face and he only pulls the sack on tighter as his face turns more red.

In the meantime, the other two SS members attempt to wrap the rope around Hoseok's legs. Seonghwa drops the rope at the sight of his friend and jumps forward, aiming straight for the sensitive points on Hoseok's arms and neck.

He lets out a sigh of relief when Hongjoong's neck is freed and he starts panting for air again.

Hoseok continues to struggle and drives his fist straight into another member's head. Despite the blood coming from his nose, the member continues tying his knots. Seonghwa palms the knife in his pocket. It's tempting to just silence Hoseok quickly but then he recalls the reason why they're here to take him.

Seonghwa's aunt and uncle's last moment flashes through his mind. The time Hoseok nearly killed him and Hongjoong. The time that he sent Harin to kill him. There are too many things on the list of reasons why Seonghwa wants that man to be tortured rather than having a quick death.

Still, Seonghwa takes a step forward and sends his fist flying onto Hoseok's jaw at full force. He smirks at the satisfying feeling of letting his frustration out like this. He lands yet another punch to his face and it feels like a breath of fresh air again. 

Hoseok tries his best to yank his hands out of the tight knot that confines them, but he's finally fully tied up.

The two other men take a step back and watch as Seonghwa has finally lost his mind and lets all his fury of attacks unleash on Hoseok's stiffened body. Hongjoong nods to himself. He's glad Seonghwa can feel free like this.