37

6th April
2015

Seonghwa tightens the laces on his shoes while Hongjoong explains how he wants to act friendly with San and Jongho. He smiles, knowing that Hongjoong is horrible at acting kind to strangers. He just needs to hope that the boys are naive enough to fall for this, even though he knows they will. He's been around them enough for these past months.

Yeosang creeps around the corner and patiently waits for Hongjoong to finish talking. "I'm thinking of making the basement the base for them, we could get extra construction done down there for it," he finishes off.

Seonghwa simply nods before turning to Yeosang, giggling at how timid he looks. "What's up?" he asks. Yeosang scurries over and looks concerned.

"How much longer do we need to keep the girl in an induced coma for? She seems completely healthy physically and you guys won't even tell me why we need to keep her here," he wonders. Hongjoong smirks and places a hand on Yeosang's shoulder.

"You know the room you're keeping her in? That can now become your infirmary where you treat anyone who needs treating. Keep her there for the time being, we will finally use her soon. She's not leaving this place alive," he explains.

Yeosang gasps and brings a hand to his mouth. "You're making me kill someone?" he exclaims. "I can't do that, I only agreed to join you guys as a doctor, I don't want to kill anyone, I just-"

"Calm down, you won't be killing anyone. Just keep her asleep for us and we'll take care of it," Seonghwa laughs. Yeosang still bites his lip. "Wouldn't I be responsible for her death too if I just sit here and let her die, even if it's by someone else's hands?" he asks in a small voice.

Hongjoong sighs and forces a smile. "You came here on your own accord. It's too late to leave and you'll be facing a lot more situations like this in the future with us so I suggest putting your morals to the side and only do what you're told. Remember that we can easily pay your parents and your brother a visit whenever we feel like it," he threatens.

Yeosang feels frustrated but hangs his head. Hongjoong scoffs before leaving through the front door and Seonghwa steps over to Yeosang. "Just turn a blind eye, it'll be for the best for both us as well as yourself," he comforts with a small smile.

Yeosang's eyes water but he nods firmly. Seonghwa finally turns back and follows Hongjoong to their car.

Seonghwa drives the two of them and hums lightly to the song that's faintly playing on the radio. "Are you sure they'll be going to the library?" Hongjoong asks. He sits comfortably and stares out the window, deep in thought.

"They go to the library after class ninety percent of the time, but if they don't then we can catch them on their way home," Seonghwa explains. Hongjoong straightens up and smiles.

Seonghwa parks his car and leads his friend to the university library. Hongjoong's eyes wander around curiously. He eyes all the students roaming around and all the large college buildings in awe. As he's looking away, he crashes into Seonghwa's figure when he comes to a halt. "This is the library," he announces as they stand right in front of the entrance.

He giggles when Hongjoong clears his throat and stands straight. "Let's keep a look out then, tell me when you see the two boys."

The two of them stand suspiciously in front of the entrance. Some students approach the entrance with a confused look on their face. "It's not them," Seonghwa whispers. As soon as the words leave his mouth, Hongjoong shoots a death glare at the group of students, causing them to scurry away.

They continue to look around with hawk eyes. "I see them! Right in front of you," Seonghwa mumbles, trying to keep his head turned away to look less suspicious. Hongjoong, however, stares straight at Jongho and San. "Those two boys? They look shy and nervous," he replies while still staring at them.