It Began With A Skype Call...

A/N Hello and welcome back to more Syndicate stories. Well, if you haven't read 'The Blackout (Tom Syndicate Short Story)' then you should read that first, so you will et the story line for this one. Let's go! :3

"Hey", he said, as soon as he saw my face. He smiled and his hair was a little messy, but it was adorable and I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"Hello", I replied still grinning like a lunatic. His eyes were staring into mine like we were back in that elevator and sharing stories again. It was one of the best moments I had ever had with him. I would love to meet him again and we could speak over dinner or something.

"Thanks, again for donating and how did you like the stream?", he continued. He was also grinning so much that it may have hurt. It is making my face muscles hurt a hell of a lot, but I knew I was happy.

"It's no problem and I did love the stream Tom", I replied enthusiastically. He laughed and just shook his head.

"I have been thinking to ask you...", he cut himself off and went all shy. I waited for him to continue his sentence or question, but he scratched his neck awkwardly.

"Thomas?", I was worried for him slightly. I gave him a slightly awkward smile and he returned one.

"Would you mind going to dinner with me tomorrow at 7:00pm?", he smiled again but it was more of a confident smile.

"Yeah, I'll go to dinner with you? Where?", I gave off a slight giggle. That was a bit cheesy, I think.

"How about we go to Nandos, just as an unatural date?", he grinned and stook his tongue out at me. What did he just say? A date? I am going on a date with The Syndicate Project.

"Did I say something?", he questioned. Woops, I think I was just staring into space and I didn't realize how long I had been staring. Or was I giving a wierd expression towards him and he was worried or something along those lines.

"Sorry, just thinking", I quickly replied not wanting him to freak out. His voice going high pitched is quite funny though.

"Did I... Oh I said date didn't I? Sorry", he sighed and tried to hide his face. Tom was trying to hide his rosy cheeks, aww he is like a kitten.

"Don't hide Tom, I will happily go on a date with you cutie", I allowed myself to blush and I winked at him. He took his face from under his hoodie showing his own blush. He smiled and was happy of the accomplishment he had made so far today. This skype call was just full of cheesy grins and blushing from us both, but I didn't realize I was being watched. I could sense someone's prescence and my face fell a little, I think. "No freakin way! You are going on a date with Syndicate!", a voice said behind me almost screaming. He tried to keep his voice low as everyone else was asleep on one of the couches.

"Who's that?", Tom questioned and accidentally looked behind himself. Well, good job Tom. The guy who was at my bedroom door drew nearer and laid on my bed beside me and joined in with the chat.

"Tom this is Will and....", I began and then got cut off by Will.

"No, I am Adam", he was trying to trick me. Even though I can't see him very well, I can still tell it wasn't Adam.

"Will, I do know the differences between you and Adam", I rolled my eyes towards him. He cursed under his breath and I sighed. He should know this by now. Tom was just left trying not to laugh out loud.

"To answer your question yes. but don't tell the others because they will stalk me", I hissed at Will.

"Fine, how come you trust me?", he questioned. I frowned at him and then turned back to Tom, not knowing how to reply to him.

"Well...I just trust you more than the others, so shush", I replied looking back up a him. I think it was a bit awkward for Tom, so I changed the subject. Ever since I first met Will, I have sensed some kind of connection between us but I am not sure. I felt a connection between me and Tom, but in a different way so I have no idea what my mind is on. "So, Tom I'll see you tomorrow", I winked at him and he blushed. He tried to hide his ruby cheeks from Will, but he could see them because he nudged me with his elbow."I'll see you tomorrow", Tom grinned. He was then gone.

Will stood up and tried to hide a laugh from me, but I spotted it before he could leave my bedroom. "Will. Stop Yourself", I teased and he paused. He held up his hands and then disapeared, still trying to hold back how much he was humoured. I set my laptop onto the floor and rolled onto my side and I waited until I could doze off into a deep sleep. I am going out with the blue haired guy I met on an elevator in a blackout, which was the best I could ask for. None of my guy friends in this apartment have had me on a date or anything, we have just hung out together in the woods.

A/N

Hey! How did you like it? Here is the sequel to The Blackout and I hope you enjoyed it and I will be writting more soon. Vote, Comment, Share and Follow if in enjoyed! Adios!