Scary inner fangirl(s)

We walked from town back to my appartment for me to drop off my shopping haul, there really isn't much in the bags I had, just some clothes. On the way back we just talked and caught up on what we had been up to for the past week and Tom reminded me that he was going to America soon. I would miss him, but he said he would skype me everyday, when he can, but that depends on whether we like each other after tonight. He was making me laugh telling me about his sister and what he did to her for christmas, just because he can't wrap presents very well, to be honest neither can I. "So, you looking forward to seeing my friends?", I questioned. I know all too well that my friends will be at home, waiting for my appearance before I leave again.

"I don't know, tell me what they are like", he suggested to me. Maybe I could let him in with some details about my friends and how much they will let their inner fangirl out, which is scary sometimes.

"Okay, is their anyone you would like to know about first?", I asked, knowing full well that I have told him bits about each of my friends. I have a strange feeling about who is going to picked first, but I did ask so I will get his answer.

"Either Joey or Will, which will then lead to Adam if I chose Will, so either of them.", he answered. I just knew it, so I should start with Will as he is a dear friend of mine and Joey has had a bad past, which I don't want to share just yet.

"Okay then. Adam and Will are identical twins, but once you get to know then you will know the difference between them. Which you already know that one had green eyes and the other has blue", I began and Tom nodded along. "They are both part Scottish, because their grandfather is Scottish. Adam likes Mianite more than Will, but I think Will just prefers to chill with his friends and we all appreciate that."

"I think he would be a family man from what you have told me", Tom smiled. Maybe, he is right but we would never know.

"Um, Aaron and Joey are best friends, there is nothing to seperate them. Both of them are from up north much like both of us and they moved down here to spend time with me. Which then causes them to spend a lot of time in my appartment other than their own.", I continued and was thinking what else to say, but when you meet them you will know them almost instantly.

"Anyone else?", Tom asks. I nodded and continued going through my friends.

"Jamie, Jesse and Tyler, but I don't see Tyler that much anymore", I replied. Tom frowned at me, but tried to make it seem like he wasn't too interested, I don't mind telling him. "It's nothing huge, but we just lost contact after we met Adam, Will and Jamie the first time. I don't know why though."

"I'm sorry, but he probably had a good enough reason to not speak", Tom tried to comfort me, which I appreciate. I think Tom is someone I need in my life, but I think we will see for now. We continued walking home and chatting about nothing, really, but it kept us occupied until we got to my appartment.

----------------------

 I unlocked the door to my appartment and entered, what I saw wasn't a shock to me at all, all of my friends were chilling on the couches watching GoldGlove on YouTube. I did tell them that if they were gonna watch Tom's stream they are not allowed to watch the others apart from 16BitDec and Champwan, as they do short videos. "Hey, guys! I see you aren't doing anything today", I tried to muster up as much sarcasm as possible. They all did notice me and looked back the video for a second and turned their heads back immediately, I nudged Tom to just warn him.

"Wait, how does one like you get to see Syndicate?". Aaron asked, with too much enthusiasm for his own good.

"You didn't tell them?", Tom asks and I shook my head at him."Well, I am taking your dear friends on a date", he said turning back to my friends. All of their eyes widened except for Will's and Adam noticed giving him an odd look.

"You knew didn't you?", Adam asked. Will blushed and nodded a little.

"You guys make good coversation while I change my shorts", I said pointing to Aaron in particular, as I know what his inner fangirl is like, it scared everyone. Will followed me into my room and I was happy to see him being his bubbly self unlike this morning. I quickly changed into some black skinny jeans and put my bags in my wardrobe to sort out later. I looked at Will and he gave me a hug, I haven't had one of these from him in a while, so there must be something wrong.

"What's wrong?", I asked holding him in my arms.

"I have these feelings of doing something stupid", he breathed. I know what he is on about and I don't want him to do that, because I remember him worrying about his twin when he almost broke his back, Will was in tears and was afraid. I imagine if Adam lost Will, Adam would feel a lot worse than Will did back then.

"Don't....Please Will.... I'll talk to you later and feel free to sleep here if you want", I offered.

"Okay". he sighed and let go of me. I kissed his cheek and walked back into the main room.

To my suprise, the guys were being civil with Tom and making him feel at home and I smiled at the thought of spending a lot of time with Tom, with the guys just talking to him. I think my friends will get over the fact that a gamer like him is in their lives and not just on Youtube, but speaking to them and socializing.