Syndicate #2

Sup Wattpad homies! I am back and I am writing again after a week of catchig up on sleep and making a schedule for when I write my fanfictions. So, I have an announcement that will be mentioned at the end as well as another thing which will be said. Also, in the picture if you can see it are me and my homies on top of the Eiger, Switzerland. Sshh, don't tell them, but you guys are my main homies. <3

As I watch her sleep this morning, I can't help but to think that she is constantly scared. It worries me that she feels so small all of the time and when I first met her, I thought nothing of it. Now though...now, I think about it all of the time. I think about what worries her: is it about the incident with the twins sister? To do with now? Our relationship? Or even her past? She shouldn't be as scared as she is.
I'm afraid of accidentally making her scared of me. That is one thing I don't want to happen, ever. If you were me, I am sure you would agree.
Kathy moved in her sleep uncomfortably, so I held her tight and kissed her temple. That calmed her down a little and she curled back up in my arms calmly. She was adorable when she was calm and snuggled up to my chest. Her hair would cover her face messily as she rested her hand and forehead on my chest.

There was a small tap on the door followed by the click meaning the door was being opened. My eyes were drawn away from the sleeping girl before me and towards the door. Sonja was stood there and smiling at Kathy, who was still soundly sleeping, and then turned to me giving me a concerned look. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly confused. "How is she?", Sonj asked in a low tone of voice.
"How do you mean?", I ask a little confused still. She could have meant it in two ways, but I don't know how to answer incase I let somethig slip. I don't want to hurt Kathy.
"I noticed that she was...um, a little timid and almost hiding behind you when we saw you trek through the airport. She seemed almost in tears", she pointed out. So, what I was thinking was true. She did notice that Kathy was a little scared. 

"I don't know and I really don't want to say", I said hesitantly. Sonja frowned, so I took that as I should elaborate but how can I say it without spilling too much. "Sh-she...Sonj, I'm not gonna say anything in case I hurt her, but I will say she is troubled and I wanna help her through this. Over the past month I have seen and heard things that are about her past and she promised me she will tell me soon, but I told her to not push herself. I'm afraid of saying something stupid Sonj", I paused for a moment to make sure I say this right. "I'm afraid that I will accidentally say something that will hurt her and I don't wanna lose her and neither do her friends. She means a lot to them and me. I don't like that she's scared and I don't like the way she gets reminded about these things, but it happens and I want to be there to help her through this", I surely did have tears in my eyes, but all of what I said was true.

Sonja has no idea how afraid I am about all of this. On the plane Kathy scared me a little; she just zoned out and next thing I knew she was shaking a little and letting tears fall. Something triggered her to make her upset.
Also,  yesterday morning she had a panic attacks and I have no idea what triggered it. Though, I did my best to help her through it. Wag and the twins gave me some pretty good advice about how to help her when certain things happen. It worked and I never doubted those guys anyway and I never would.
"It's okay Tom, she'll get through this and trust me when I say, that's a promise, not a hope", Sonja spoke before rubbing my back and soon leaving the room.

The moment the door closed, Kathy stirred in her sleep so I faced her and waited to meet her eyes. They fluttered open and I was met by those blue eyes I have come to love. I don't care if they are slightly grey, but I like the color and I can tell she is not fully happy.
Without any words exchanged she sits up slightly and wraps her arms around me tightly. I don't bother to say anything because I know it won't change anything and I know that she has heard it all before. She isn't crying or letting any emotions show except she is showing that she seeks comfort. I will give it to her and she will appreciate it, even though she might not say it. She holds me even tighter, so I rest my head on hers. I kiss her head and she reacts by lifting her head to face me. Her eyes are a little watery, but I let my head fall to capture her jaw with my lips. My lips trail alon her jaw to her lips and I firmly press them to her lips, she kisses back.
"Morning Syndi", she says when we pull away and there was a genuine smile on her face.
I smile back at her and peck her lips again, "Morning Kathy, shall we go see Sonj and Tucker for food?"
Kathy laughed a little and pushed on my shoulder. She nodded before capturing my lips again and jumping out of the bed throwing my hoodie on. I raised my eyebrows at her, "What? I'm just borrowing", she said innocently and put air quotes around the words just borrowing. Oh, she knows.
Kathy pulled me out of bed by the hand and dragged me behind her like a chain behind a truck. She pulled me into Tucker's kitchen, where Tucker and Sonja were making breakfast, and they both gave us amused looks. Though, Sonja was mainly looking in my direction and she was telling me that I should speak to Kathy. I know that I should, but I want to not make her feel pressured into telling me.
Sonja and Tucker continued cooking, whilst Kathy and I got comfortable making conversation with the other two. I pulled Kathy onto my lap as I sat on a stool and she began to talk to Sonj about something. I wasn't paying attention as I let my hands hold her hips and I rubbed circles with my thumbs into her back. She arched her back a little and I chuckled into the back of her neck. I kissed the back of her neck every now and then. She didn't seem fazed, but I felt her shiver a little. It made me smile that I had this affect on her.
I rubbed my thumbs around her hips and let my hands graze her sides. All of a sudden she grew a little tense, so I moved my hands back to her hips. She relaxed a little, but I wonder what I did. Did she get uncomfortable or something? I hope it didn't affect her too much.
Wait, maybe it was because my hands grazed her scars and burns that are there. She hasn't said anything about them, but I have seen them. I know she hates them, but I don't mind them bein there. They don't make me feel any different towards her and I think that is what she is afraid of.