Can You Just...

It has been two weeks since Caitlin had come to have ago at me. As far as I knew, I did nothing wrong. Will even saw it that way. He hasn't left my room much, but Caitlin has been over three times a week. He is scared of her. No one knows what she can do to him or even me. Tom has been here for me though, as I am not allowed to see Will whilst Caitlin is over. I hate this and so does everyone else. They have all been out more. Except Adam; he has been here for Will. We all were there for him. It's just that Caitlin has been here far too much and we are all getting tired of her shenanigans. I also hate the fact that Tom is leaving for America in a week, which is pulling me down even more. I wish I could go with and take a break. Will needs the bigger break though.

Both Tom and I have been keeping the thing we have going on low. I don't know what to call it, what we have. It is more than a friendship, but I wouldn't class myself as his girlfriend. He has been a little flirt sometimes, but no one seems to mind. I enjoy having him around; he lightens the mood enough for me not to cry. What we all want most is for Caitlin to fuck off.

All I knew was that Will wasn't in a good state and it was bringing me and Adam down. I didn't want for this to happen. None of us did. Will is quite weak, but that is something we can't help. I didn't want to bring Tom down too. He doesn't deserve to be apart of any of this. It just isn't fair on him.

Everyone is fed up with all of this happening. We all want Caitlin to stop coming here to make sure her brother is okay. She has been here six times, if not more, over the past two weeks. That is too often in my eyes and she doesn't live here so...

I was sprawled across Aaron's, Adam's and Tom's laps, with my eyes closed, trying to chill out. Everyone was at home today, as the weather wasn't too good, but we live in England. It's expected. Jesse and Joey were in Jesse's room doing something, but who knows. Today is one of the days that Caitlin is here, that is why it's silent. We didn't want to make a sound while she is ever here. I have no idea why, it just goes. She came here early again and I had no reason to stop her the first time, but now it's just annoying.

Tom began running his fingers through my messy hair soothingly. Aaron was rubbing my thighs and Adam was doing the same to my stomach. I didn't care. I opened my eyes to meet Tom's beautiful brown ones. I smiled at him and he smirked at me. His expression changed to a frown with a knowing look in his eyes. He knows that I am not okay after Caitlin had a snap at me, she has one almost every time she leaves. This has been a daily routine for two weeks, but we didn't know whether she would definitely appear or not. It was taunting really. Since we came home from Poacher, a whole group of people have had a grudge against me. So, I turned to something else, that I regret now.

"I hate this", Adam breathed. He hasn't spoken in a long time. Caitlin has been here all day- the same for whenever she is here.

"Agreed", I mumbled resting my hand on his.

"Why don't you do something about it then?", Tom asked. Thank God. Does that meam I can kick her out now? I smiled and Tom noticed. "You've been planning for a while haven't you?", he teased. Humor wasn't even hinted in his voice, but I knew he was.

Tom has been here every day, but gone home or wherever in time to stream. I nodded in reply to him. Both him and Adam let out dry chuckles. This time I am going to say something to her. This time she will be out of our hair and this time I will have my guys to back me up. Maybe, I could get Will's therapist in- my brother. Will likes him, but doesn't enjoy the sessions that much. I haven't seen James in a little while. James is a good guy, he planned a lot for his future, you should know. He is a therapist, but said he wanted to start a YouTube channel. Maybe, he could get advice from Tom.

Back to the point. I need to persuade her to leave, whether she likes it or not. I don't care if she hates me, it just has to be that way. I mentally agree with myself. What could I use against her, hmm? Maybe I coul- o-oh to late. Yolo? Maybe?