James

I was awake early again the next morning, so I decided to message Tom. He soon replied and said that he was on his way over. Today was day one of the cooling down process and I want to make it worth while. James is coming over to speak to Will and Tom requested that I spoke to him too. Will wasn't too talkative with me last night, but he must've spoke to Syndicate quite a bit. He spoke a little, until I decided to sleep. He also slept. I believe he had slept better last night than any other night from the past two weeks. He was so happy when I told him Caitlin was gone. I told him all that happened after she left him in my room.

Right now, I was laid on my bed just waiting for that knock on my door or a simple message, that indicated Tom was here. I was listening to Will's slow breathing, which told me he was sleeping. He seemed so calm this morning and I saw that he had the picture by his side. I bet it reminded him about everything that happened in that one night. It definitely reminded me every time I looked at the picture or even the twins. We just relaxed until we all fell to sleep and when we did, Will had his arm wrapped around me securely. He was holding onto me for dear life on that night and I let him. I felt safe and I knew that he felt safe with me being there. Adam did also, even though no one was holding him. He felt safe with me and Will by his side. I would never leave their side. I'll be by their side whenever they need me. It is the same for Tom as well.

Everyone seemed calmer yesterday afternoon. Aaron came into my room a couple of times to check if we were okay and said that Adam was fine. That made Will curious, but I told him all of what happened. He was almost in tears at the thought of his sister hurting his twin. I was pretty upset with her doing that too, but for now she is gone. We are all going to try and get back on track and then our lives will go on. Which is what we all want and it is what is best for us.

There was a knock on the door, so I carefully got out of bed. I didn't want to disturb Will. Yes, I did let him sleep in my bed with me, but I didn't want to bother him too much. I have known Will for a long time, so I know how irritated he can get. Sometimes it just goes over the top, but other times he can keep calm about it and tell us to stop. It all depends on what mood he is in, I mean, come on, we all get like that sometimes.

I made my way to the door quietly grabbing my phone along the way. It is too early for these losers in this apartment to be up. I wake up early most of the time. If I don't get up early, lucky you. No one stirred in their sleep, which is totally fine by me, but I will have to make sure Tom keeps his voice down.

Actually, I am surprised that Tom agreed to come here this early. I did ask him and he answered to my request by appearing at my door. I opened it and saw that he was there and awake as ever, which is the exact opposite to what the others are like. He was smiling when I saw him, so I returned the gesture. His eyes held the same look as last night after we kissed: full of adoration, but held some worry in them. He came forward and rested his hands on my hips, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Our foreheads were touching with our lips were only a small gap away. I moved closer and pressed our lips together. He kissed me back and held me closer. My eyes fluttered closed as we deepened the kiss, but all too soon we pulled away. I looked at him and I adored how his eyes were glistening in the dim light, that was in the hall way. He smiled and pecked my cheek, his smile was wide. He was a cute one.

"You have to be quiet, it's still early in the morning", I said in low voice.

He nodded and stepped in walking straight through to the kitchen. I closed the door and followed suit. Tom was sat on a stool with a huge grin on his face, as I grabbed us both a drink and sat opposite my laptop. I know what he was feeling, he was feeling the same as me. I had a funny feeling erupting around inside of me, but it was in a good way. I felt the same last night after our first kiss. His lips fit perfectly against mine and moved slowly with a great sense of passion in them. I would not ever forget about it or him and I don't want him to ever forget about me.