Syndicate #1

Kathy, I believe has gone through a lot, but I don't know. I have a small idea on what happened, but I will just wait for her to tell me. She said that she will tell me and I just keep telling her to wait until the right moment. When I first met her, I thought she had a great passed. When I met her a few weeks ago, I still thought the same. I was wrong. Not totally wrong though. Adam and Will's sister wasn't exactly being fair. She's gone now, so that's a positive and now I am helping put everything to how it was. Kathy wants that and so does Will. They have Wag to help them now.

The suggestion of a break was a good one from me. Kathy has obliged to it and hope that the Twins do, so they can go to the festival they wanted to go to. It would do them some good and I think Kathy would like to meet Tucker, Jordan and Sonja. After all, she does watch Sonja's streams. I don't think I told her why I am going to America. We will be staying at Tucker's anyway.

When I saw Wag at first I was shocked and a little confused. Kathy gave me a confused look, when I blurted out his name at random. Everyone else was confused too, so now is time to explain everything. Did he never tell her he was starting YouTube? Also, I can't believe that she is his sister. It's a small world after all. This is just absolute madness. Wag never even told us he had a sister. I wonder if Dec knew, he seems to know almost everything about the people of Mianite.

"So...is there a story...or something behind James and Tom knowing each other?", Adam perked up from the couch he was laying on.

"Yeah, Wag is one of those Dianitees, right Waglington?", I said teasingly.

Kathy took my hand and I sat down on the floor leaning against the wall with her on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and let her relax. "Yeah that is true Syndicate. Sis, you know how I told you I wanted to start YouTube. I did and it all began with Mianite", he told Kathy.

"Awsome, so you are happy with doing this", she asked.

"Of course, but I heard that something was wrong with something that happened ages ago, am I right?", he asked.

Kathy nodded cautiously. I squeezed her hand reassuringly. This made her relax a little more. Waglington seems to be the only family she has that will support her. She classes all of the people in this room as family, which is all she has. She has me too and I want to help her all I can.

"Would you like to tell me what happened? Don't go too fast expkaining, take your time it'll be easier", Wag looked at Kathy expectantly. She nodded slowly again.

I don't want her to slowly slip to how she was in the bathroom before. She was looking into the bathroom mirror and trying to breath steadily. I noticed her bracelets were off of her arms and on the side with her shirt. Her arms had scars up them and she was slowly examining them. I saw her fingers lightly touch one on her neck, that I hadn't noticed before. They looked healed, but scars were left and I felt bad. I can't believe that everyone just pushed her away. It was something I can't imagine doing to her.

Does she look at herself like that often? I wonder what she thinks about when she does. She must think about how almost everyone pushed her away. How could everyone do that to her? Whatever happened, caused her to lose everyone. That doesn't matter now, it's all in the past. She has Waglington, she has me and she has all of her friends here with her.

"I'm hungry, shall we get some food?", Adam asked all of a sudden.

Everyone had been explaining to Wag what happened and not much was going on for me. He might ask me what I know or something later. I guess it is best to get everyone else's input first before mine. After all these were the people that experienced the whole thing. "Actually, yeah that sounds great", Wag said.