Hello!

Hi, I am Ali Core-Wolf I am an Ultima Dire Wolf I have Raven hair and paper pale skin Onyx eyes. Tomorrow my dad is going to take me to Magical high. And btw, I'm wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans and white sneakers, and yes we have stuff from the human world too. Our home is huge, and then my mom called out, "  Dear, your books are here! " And I shouted, Coming! " And I saw a box and I quickly ripped it open. And I saw Five books with five notebooks which match the books. 

Red notebook = Health

Pink notebook = Art

Blue notebook = PE

Yellow notebook = Powers

Brown notebook = History

Green notebook = Math

Black notebook = Anything

       And I quickly saw two sets of uniforms, the first one is a white shirt with a wolf crest, a Black turtle neck jacket with a red collar, and a black skirt. And the second one is white shorts and a white shirt. I gather the books, notebooks, and Uniforms and said, to my mom, " Thanks for telling me that it is her mom. " And I promptly rush upstairs and I went into my room. Oh, you guys are thinking about what my room looks like. Well, My room looks like what a future room looks like in human Sci-fi movies. Anyways, I sat down on my bed which is very space-saving. And I put all of my books and I crouched down and pull a lever and a secret closet opened and I stepped in. And don't ask, yes, my home has secrets. Anyway, the closet has every singal color and size of clothes, and also some bags. And I choose a grey backpack, and I put the books and the notebooks in there and my pencil case.  And I notice that the moon is coming up, and I put my uniform in a little self and I change into my cat PJs and I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth and I fell onto my bed and I fell asleep.