I'm "Home"

I was blindfolded and tied up is I can feel it because I am a werewolf and I sniffed to air and smell Zai looking down at me I grew at the back of my throat and that made him jump in surprise, I almost smirked but I stopped myself just in time.   And I asked, " Zai let me go. " And he replied I don't think so Ali Core-Wolf aka Ultima. " He grinned and chained my wrists to the wall and he removed the blindfold, I looked down to see I am wearing a white tunic with wolves woven into it. and to my left, there is a table and on it, there is a lot of weapons ranging from whips, bows, and sword&daggers plus to guns. Zai picked up a whip and whip me as hard as he can, pain erupted every time the whip hits me. Blood flowed down like a waterfall. And before I can blackout he made me drink a light green liquid and I was fully healed again and awake. And this process continued and he hit me with everything that he got. 

        Every few days servants bring me the same style of tunics because my clothes are always blood-soaked. Kai gave her a bunk so she can rest yes she is still chained but not against the wall so she can move around. Most of the day she has chained up against the wall again for torture. Every time that a servant came in they gave me a pitying glace but I wanted to punch them so badly but I just turned away and waited for the servant to leave and unlock the chains than to wear clothes and you ask, " Ali why don't you make a run for it.  "Well 1: I have a spell around me  I can't run away and 2 I have a chain on my leg. 3 I don't want to hurt the servants they are innocent. So I stayed in that Hell hole and also all of the Torturing happen at night and dawn when I sleep in the morning I can't reach Asylum and I have nightmares every morning. So I was not doing well plus no food at all.