Escape or Not?

"Did I wake up in the Morning? " I asked myself as I stood up stretching my back and paced the room then Cleo Walked in and throw a black clock and said, " Come on we need to go. "She grabbed Ali's hand and stopped remembering that the chain so she removed it and pulled her  I Cleo throw an iron dagger to her and she put on a bow and arrows with silver arrows and I then Roma joined us with black clock she throws one to Cleo and she has a golden sword. We ran out and I saw a wolf carved into my dagger, Moon on Cleo's bow, and Roma's sword has swirls on the hilt. We ran far and far away and into the forest and at last, we arrived at a river and we sat down to rest a bit Cleo asked, " How on a which's potion can we cross the river? " I smiled and said," well you guys saved me so yeah I'll help. " Cleo and Roma gave Ali strange looks and  I smiled and changed into my wolf form and their jaws dropped and I grinned a wolfish grin and let them climb onto me I waded across the raging river while Cleo and Roma petted me.

               When we got across shack myself and some water got on Roma and Cleo I turned back and we giggled I told them well it so happens when a human when Cleo asked " Well they will be okay until the blood moon, and at that time they will be a werewolf no changes until then. " Ali replied Roma said, " Well Ali, I am an elf and Cleo is a nature fairy. " we went to gather sticks and flint Roma handed out tents and I set up the tents for them and pick one and went inside waiting for the two of them and then there is a clatter outside and I zipped open the zipper just in time to see Cleo making a fire and Roma went to gather herbs I told Cleo that I will go hunting Cleo looked at me like she wants to drag me into bed, but she sighed let Ali go. I changed into a wolf and ran off into the woods I saw a chicken in a brush I wondered why it is there but I hunted it down and I made them soon I arrived back at the campsite Roma is tending the fire and Cleo is making soup using some kind of Herb and I killed the chicken clean it and I cooked it over the fire after a few minutes of pain hours waiting for the soup and chicken to cook after that when the food is done a ate the chicken because I need it and they don't want it so I ate it and some of the stew after that I went into my tent and fell asleep with a full belly. The next morning I woke up bright and early still not used to the sun shining because when I was trapped, there is no windows. So yeah, I was pretty much like the vampires. I came out searched and looked around the fire is nothing then a pile of ash. But the logs that we sat on were still the logs sat we sat on Cleo's tent is moving and Roma has sounds coming out of her's. I sighed saw some herbs and water I made them but forgot that I was an Ultima Dire wolf but well it is best if they don't know because that will only endanger them. So I will never tell you this, my friends. 

               After a backbreaking hour passed my friends finally woke up during that hour I got more herbs and one chicken. I cooked it and made the stew that Cleo made I gave them some of the stew and ate the chicken. I picked up the tents and folded them handed them to Roma because she is the only one who has a bag. We packed out the rest. And we ran into the deep woods guided by Cleo. And Roma was making sure that there is no hunters nearby. I gather some poisons in a pouch because for protection, elves and fairies always are pretty easily beaten by other supernatural beings. When the sun hung over the middle of the sky we stopped for a rest. I made the poison as fast as I can I made it a powder so it could easily dissolve and could trow it and I made an atadoit just in case and I made it a paste in a squeeze bottle. with a put in my pocket in my tunic and I hand them two pouches each to her friends and told them about how deadly it is this will kill you within 21 minutes 66% chance even faster than that. I made sure that they will use it properly. And went to scout if there is any danger and when there is none I went back to Cleo and Roma and we moved on. And when the sun is settling. We set up camp in a pretty much dry place and I made the soup with Cleo. And in the middle of the night we ate our food and the sky is clear as glass I can see the stars from down here I smiled at the campsite and we told horror stories into the night while eating what humans called roasted marshmallows. 

            In the morning I am breakfast and we moved on we got to a little pond with a little hut there is a fire inside and there is a lady there sitting near the pond brushing her hair she has paws instead of hands and feet. And the kimono is pretty extended. I sniffed the air and grawed I smell fox, not a normal fox noooooooo a kumiho. I hissed and then turned into my wolf form getting ready to pounce. Roma prevented me by sraching me on the chin. And I settled down and turned back. Now the Kumiho is done brushing her hair and I sniffed at the air and she turned into a nine tail and lunged at me and I changed into the Ultima wolf and made a stone shied and the fox's momentum made it fly face-first into it. I smirked and collapsed the shied and sat there waiting for the Kumiho to sit up and after 2 minutes. the fox wobbly sighed and changed into her human form and now she has a broken nose and they are so scars on her face Cleo rushed over and stuffed some kind of leaf in the foxes mouth. And all of the scars disappeared and her nose went back to her normal shape and I turned back into my human form and I slapped Cleo and shouted, " WHY DID YOU HEAL HER? " Cleo touch the spot that I slapped her few tears escaped and Roma's eyes fared and she used my own poison on ME! And I whipped out the antidote and put it on, and then...