Back to Normal

I smiled at the mouth of a cave and inside there is a cow corpse, Voodoo was there sleeping and I saw that there is a dark aura and I saw she is now a dark dragon, I smiled and made a shadow in the corner and I made it creep to her and she woke up immdettly and I back away and she roared, " WHO DARES TO WAKE ME! " I giggled, I Giggled!!! I have never giggled ever. Anyway back to the topic. Voodoo looked down and noticed me and the scales near her snout turned a darker shade if that is possible I smirked and said, " looks like someone is getting a big head. " And she turned much darker. I laughed and turned to my wolf form and I had grown bigger than a while ago. Twice, as larger really. I sat down the breeze ruffling my fur. And Voodoo is slack-jawed and stuttered, " Y-you a-a-ar-re the ULTIMA DIRE WOLF!!! "  I nodded and smirked and answered, " Yeah, Voodoo. " And at first she is so so surprised she all most breathed fire on me, but she stopped just in time.  And I sighed in relief because of different dragons as different fires. For example, Water dragons as aqua fire. Aqua Fires' fuel is water. And there are 7 types of dragons Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Light, Dark, and Poison. And Poison dragons are very rare and dangerous. Anyway, I sat there tired and laid down on my stomach. And I saw two fingers walking up the hill and I sat up straighter. And I waited for them and then they arrived after 12 minutes.  I give them a wolfish grin. Roma fell on her face, Cleo is clutching her knees and panting so hard that I thought that her lungs will burst. A flood of guilt came but I stuff it down just in time.

         I changed into my human look and I sat on the ground at eye level of them. And Cleo asked quietly, " Why did you leave us, Ali? " The fox I remembered stood up and turned and summoned a hand grabbed me and stabbed me. And hissed and turned my hand into a wolf claw and I scratch her so deeply I can feel bone. And It all fades to black.