We Got in BIG Argument 🔪

Ali P.O.V.

At lunch, Kate and her sheep came to my and Joel's table and started to flirt with Jeol, which was so gross, I almost pucked on them when they tried to be cute. And when lunch is over I quickly ran to my sit and after a while art class started and I quickly pulled out a blue piece of paper and I made a paper plane and I made it fly towards Kate. And it hit Kate dead center on the face. I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth because I know that I am going to laugh. And I saw Jeol bulling a little boy! And I marched over to him angrily, and shouted, " WHAT THE HELL JEOL! I THOUGHT THAT YOU ARE NOT A BULLY! " And Joel said, " I am not a bully! " And I screeched back, " Yes, you are I just saw you. " And Joel grimaced back, " I didn't. "And I shouted, " Shut up and I know! " And I angrily walked away. And back home.

<<<<< THE NEXT DAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

I woke up changed into my uniform, and my goal today is to ignore Joel. And when I got there and walked started to the back of the classroom and sat there. Even though Joel is calling out my name, but I just ignored him. After the class, Jeol cornered me and asked, " Why are ignoring me? " I just shoved him away and marched right past him. When I checked my calendar and it is Friday, and I walked away into the school gates.