My First Love

Ali P.O.V.

When I entered my classroom without any thought to where I am going. And then... THUMP! I bumped into somebody, I quickly said, " Are you okay? I didn't mean to do that! " And when I looked up my heart skipped a beat he is the most handsome man I have ever seen! " He has blonde hair, ice-blue eyes, and sharp fetchers with tan skin. And he said, with a watery voice," Hey you okay? " And I nodded and said, " Y-yeah, thanks. " And I rushed away not noticing that her face is cherry red. And I rushed into my seat and now noticed that the teacher changed seats and I am seated next to Joel and a boy called Luke. And when the boy that I bumped into came and sat on my right side, and Joel came and sat on my right! I am like a sandwich now! And he said, " Hi my name is Luke and I am new here, and your names? " And I said, " I am Ali, and Suprema werewolf and you are an alpha. " At first he is very shocked and he asked Joel, " What is your name? " And Joel said, " I am Joel. " And I said, " Well, are you new here? " And he replied, " Yup. " And when the class begin, Luke fell on me. And his face turned red, quickly he said, " Oh sorry. " And I grind and said, " It is okay, Luke. " And I stood up and I give him a hand. And I lift him and we continued class, without any things like falling.

At lunch, Kate came over and started to flirt with Luke, and I almost puked on the table. And I instantly stood up and said, " Well I am tired of your sheep flirting with my friends. So back off before I make you. " And she asked," You make me? Oh, please you are just so weak. " I took a deep breath and I choked my head to the side and said, " Well, someday you will know why I am giving you threats. " And I walked over to the end of the table and I begin to eat my trey. Away from Kate's sheep. After Art, I made origami swans and crowns with Luke. And now I think Jeol is very angry, and I smirked at him when I and Luke passed by. The next day Joel corner me and I immediately asked, " What do you want? " And he said, "Why are you ignoring me? " And I answered, " Well, why not. " I asked, " Him then why are you jealous of me and Luke? " And he said, while his face turned subeshesly red. And I push him away without a second glance.

The next day I saw Jeol crying in the boy's bathroom, and I asked, " What is wrong, Joel? " And he said, " I am a big fat lier! I am a bully like Ali said! Cus I bully young kids because they are weak. " And I said, " You are lucky that it's me not somebody else. " And he turned and his eyes widened, with shock. And he asked, " What are you doing here? " I shrugged and said, " Well I just walked past and I saw you so yeah. " And he nodded and said, " Just for you to know, I like you. " I looked at him shocked. And at that moment Luke walked right past me and push me into the bathroom! I quickly stood up and summoned a pan and chanced Luke around and shouted, " COME BACK HERE LUKE!!! " And Luke ran away like a scared bunny, Jeol grinned and said, " Well he is not perfect. " And then a frying pan hit him in the middle of his face.

third-person P.O.V

In class Jeol, Luke, and Ali sat at their desk and quickly without any other things happening.