Am I Dead?

I in the dark void of darkness sreached far and wide. I floated in the dark Void, with nothing around. I sighed and tried to get back. To the Human world and I realized that I can't feel my body. So I tried to imagine my hands and my body And then.

       My eye snapped open and I was in a coffin? My eyes widened and they must bury me! I sensed that I am like 7 feet under. And scowled and then the ground shook and I got an idea and poured all of my anger into the earth. It shooked and shook until a huge crack formed and I was able to lift the lid off and climbed out and I floated out the rest of the way out. I saw that I am on the side of a valley with trees like an ocean all around. There is a road leading to my grave and I made sure the tombstone is not too damaged, so it just looked like a rectangular hole leading to my coffin. Changed into my wolf form and ran off suddenly I saw MR.ZELTA? I went quiet and followed him to the tomb and when he arrived, I saw he was stunned then a tear rolled down his cheek and I stepped out of the bushes and I asked, " Are you okay Mr.Zelta? " He turned and saw me his jaw dropped and fell on their knees.

       I changed into my human form and I noticed that he is gaping like a fish. I hold out my hand and he shakily grabbed it. I pulled him up and asked, " What's wrong Mr.Zelta. " He shooked his head and chucked he replied, " I had prayed that you will come back, Ali. " At first I was shooked I demanded, " What year is it? " Mr.Zela is surprised and remembers that I had died, " It is the year 2035. " Ali gaped just like him and clutched my head straining to process this. But it is way too challenging, I mean like learning that 14 years passed while you are dead. I took an extra deep breath just in case I lost it again. I sighed and I asked, " What happened after my death. " He told me that humans are trying to enter our world, but they died sadly. And now a Fifth war is approaching. " I was shocked and asked, " Why did you come to my grave every day? " He chuckled and answered, " Well I am the Leader of  Zelta, and I need your help t make things right again. " I Grinned and I made sure that no one is around questioned, " Have I changed? " He nodded, frowned, and said, " Well your eyes are flicking black and then glowing blood red. And your body... Well, it is solid for one second and another translucent and then you looked like space. " I gaped and said, " You're kidding right! " He shook his head, I felt a pain in my chest and I looked down I saw a glimmer in my chest. The gem is multi-colored it changes color every second I sighed and said, " I need to go to the battlefield. " And I changed into my wolf from put Mr. Zelta on my back and ran.