Demons

Roma used vines to grab my leg but I just burned them to ash. And I made poison ivy to wrap around her and when I turned around and found no one there. and I grew and let Roma free. Of her earthly prison. I turned and ran off to where Cleo and the kitmiho and they are heading to the south. I sighed and turned into my Ultima form and ran much faster than her normal forms like what 100 times and soon I saw them I changed back  I glared at them and made rock wrap around the fox and one pointed at her heart slowly moving nearer and nearer. And I turned to Cleo and made a fire cage. And made it shink but I stopped it as soon as one of the spark and I made them and cause I don't them to burn to a crisp. I smiled and suddenly a force hit me and I fell on my face and quickly stand up to see Roma freeing the fox and I made them and so I chained her up and declared, " I am so tired up trapping you I am just gonna kill you. " I stabbed her but that is only an ilossen plus the fox is behind me. I ran to her and bit her plus hard she screamed and screamed until her throat went dry,  I vanished, and shortly a tree fell on all three of them. There is a sickening, CRUNCH. After that moment Ali left three powders that will heal when put on wounds or heal inside wounds when consumed. And she dissapered.

Sorry that the chapter is short. 😅😓