Training is Soooooooooooooo Hard! 😣

Ali P.O.V

The next day I walked to school wearing my PE clothes and I changed into my wolf form and race to school and this time Jeol is at the gate waiting for her. And I ran up to him and said, " Well time for Health. " And I dragged him to our classroom. " And I sat down next to him and whispered, " Well, Let's start. " And the doctor said, " Pupils, only a few werewolves have the power of healing. " And right now we will see who has it in our classroom and hopefully we will find one. " All of us stayed quiet and he said, "So that we can find the healer we must focus on our hand and image a ball of any sort. " Joel closed his eyes and slowly a glowing light green and blue ball formed on top of his hand. " And I whispered, " You can open your eyes without losing control now. " And he slowly opened his eyes. And his mouth dropped and he stuttered, " W-wait I am a he-e-a-ler? " I nodded and said, " Well it so happens to be you Mr. Pouplar. " And I closed my eyes and imaged a ball a dark magic kind. Then a cold and warm feeling grew from her hand and I slowly opened one eye and I saw a strange Dark blue and dark purple almost black. And it glowed with a black light if it is even possible. And Dr. Samon said, " Oh boy, You are a Suprema. " And nodded and said, " I am born with this rank, and I can't remove it. " And I quickly removed the ball. I hurriedly asked, " Jeol do you like to go to your father? " And he asked, " Why should I? " And I asked, " Why not? Oh, sorry. " And he said, " It is okay. " I nodded and I sat down without knowing, that I had stood up.

After a while, Jeol was taken away, Dr. Conn said, " Well you students, need to get out your notebooks. And we will study how to use a human First aid kit. " I pulled it out and I waited for Dr. Conn. And he said, " Now that you have all taken out your notebooks you will need to get the aid kits from here. " And he pointed at a crait, filled with aid kits. " And I strolled over there with the rest of the class and I picked one up and walked back to my seat. And he taught us how to use it and how to apply it to humans. And so things which are bad for Werewolves like us.

The next lesson is not very bad. Because it is so easy. And I love these kinds of lessons that will help in a war. And I quickly got better and better with my powers. And sometimes Mr. Zelta pushes me further because I think he knows that I am needed in his group. After both History and Anything. And I waited for Jeol and after a while, Jeol came out looking very sick and he fell and I quickly cached him before he fell onto the ground. And I asked, " You okay, there? " And he said, " No and you can see that. " And I quickly saw Mr. Zelta coming this way. I called and said, " Mr. Zelta, Joel! " And he suddenly popped out of thin air right next to me, and I screamed" how pathetic," I thought. And he asked, " Why is he like this? " And I just shrugged and said, " I just went to the doctor to pick him up and when he opened the door he just collapsed on me like a rock. " And he quickly picked Joel up and he walked back to the nurse. And I followed him worrying about him, and hard. Ten minutes later Jeols opened one eye and I smacked him and he asked, " Ouch! What is that for? " And I replied, " That is for Worrying me! " And he opened the other eye and I smacked him on the other side too. And then he smirked and I rolled my eyes. And I swiftly dragged him out of bed and I made him do jumping jacks and I summed Two glasses of water and four slices of Hawaiian Pizza and two for each, and two chocolate cupcakes. And he gacked at me and I did the come here gesture. And he ran towards me and he sat on the bed while I sat on the floor. And I gave him his share. And he eats it like a dragon and believes me I had seen a dragon eat, it like a Bear and wolf 10 times. I rolled my eyes and ate it faster than him. And I stuck my tough out 😜. After a while, I ran back to class with Jeol at my tail.

And we went back to where we always sit and I saw some blondes there and pink clothes, and I walked up to them and I asked, " Can we sit here? " And one of the girls stood up and said, " Go away LOSER" And another girl said, " Ewwww, your so ugly! " And all of the girls stood up and they started to call me names. And Joel said, " Stop it, Kate! " I said, to Jeol, " I can handle this. I am a U- Suprema. " And he nodded, but I can tell that he is kinda supishes. And I yelled, " SHUP UP... or else... " And I the leader now as Kate said, " How about this? And oh, I am the Alpha. " I smirked and s said, " Well... you'll... pay. " I said, " in a sing- song voice. And I teleported next to her and I lift her up, and yeeted her across the room with a finger. And she started to spit out blood and I teleported her to the nurse's office. All of her sheepran back to there sits. And I asked Jeol, " Why didn't Kate bully me on the first day of school, I mean it is not like I want to be bullied. It is like why didn't she? "

Joel P.O.V

" Well, it so happens that she is sick that day. " I replied. Imeda nodded and we started Art class, and I and Imeda did pretty well plus I think she is pretty in a dark way and she is pretty bada** too." No! Stop Joel! " I thought and I push the thoughts away. And after school we said goodbyes and we each went separate ways. 

The Ultima Dire Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें