They Are So Stupid

Ali P.O.V.

     In the morning I woke up and walked to the closest not knowing what it find. And when I opened the door and I saw clothes everywhere in and colors ranging from red to black and a lot of things that I wish to have but don't. I quickly put on a red shirt, dark blue jeans, and a black jacket and boots. I grabbed a black choker with a walnut-sized red diamond on it, I let my hair down, and when I looked at myself in the mirror I saw that my hair had reached my feet I looked at my hair in shock and I grabbed a pier of scissor and in two snips my hair is reaching my waist again. I put on sunglasses just to be cool. I made a bowl of bean soup and ate it. I cleaned my bowl and I put it into the dishwasher. And I walked out of the large doors and I saw a very very ewwy sight I saw the rest of the twevey having sex and quickly I slipped back inside I frowed and locked the door, because I don't wanna see that sight again. And I ran back to my room and trying to think of a plan to leaveth place my room don't even have a widow. I thought about trying to teleport, and I thought of going to the hall way and when I opened my eyes I my still in my room I groad mentely and I fell back on my bed, and I quickly fell asleep.  

                When I woke up I and I saw that I am in my room and I quickly thought, " They never saw my wolf form before so they will let me out. "I nodded and I turned into my wolf from I opened the door with magic because I have paws not finger. I quickly stared to run as fast as I can and as soon eongh I was throned out of the place I looked around and saw that I am out in the wildness and I r5