Chapter 21

I throw the pasta and salad in my refrigerator, bending in to move over the vast amount of junk food and movie snacks that I went a bit overboard with, and pushing Arry's favorite bottle of dressing in the door. Counting down the hours to him getting home. The last thing he text was he would call when he got to the airport, and I haven't heard from him since. I know the day after a big fight is usually hectic for him with reporters, paparazzi and media vying for his attention, especially after a big win, and I hate this wall of silence. I have no clue when he's even getting here. I lean in further to fish out a bottle of water and straighten up to close the door.

"Miss me?"

The voice startles me, spinning to see him casually closing my door behind him and cannot control the squeal that erupts from me. Charging across the floor and launching myself into his arms, lassoing him around the neck and hitting him with a week's" worth of pent up passion. I have been waiting a full seven days to give him this kiss and I go all in. Arrick smiles, mid kiss, lifts my butt up so he can nestle my legs around his waist and kisses me even harder, completely molded as tongues caressing shamelessly. I break away, showering his face with kisses and nuzzles, being hugged tight and kissed back with equal fervor.

"God, I missed you so much, baby, this has been all I could think about the whole time I was gone." Arry lifts one hand to catch my face and pulls me to kiss me properly, parting lips, tongues caressing some more as he moves a frantic happy kiss into a sensual 'I want you badly' kiss.

I am more than happy to comply, letting my legs loose and sliding down in his embrace, every inch of me in a short dress skimming his button down and jeans; he feels so good. His mouth never leaves mine, hands entangling in my hair and I get lost in him. His smell, his taste, his body, it really feels like the empty ache I have had all week has just been filled in one brief touch. He breaks away and rests his forehead on mine, gazing at me adoringly and rubs his nose against mine with a gentle smile, moving in to kiss me again and grinning. Clearly overjoyed to be back with me too.

"What happened to stripping me naked and proving how much you missed me." I poke at his chest boldly, smiling back when he only grins harder. His eyes roaming my face as though he needs to take in every single inch of me.

"You don't want your gifts first? You know, jumping straight in without a massive welcome home kiss isn't really my style... But if you insist." Arrick slides his hands under my dress so he cups my butt in a lacy thong, lifts me up to him and starts carrying me to the couch, kissing me again as I cling around his neck and angle to get more from him, pushing my mouth against his so he can devour me with that delectable tongue, making my toes curl. I keep my eyes closed to his every sensation, only aware that he's lowering me to the couch when I feel it underneath me and then he is on top of me, pushing up my dress as his crotch connects with mine. His mouth is all over me, mouth to mouth, jaw, neck, cleavage as he pulls my neckline down. Hands roaming me crazily as I return the favor.

Heat and need overtake me in searing levels, I suck on his exposed neck, pull his shirt open a little and then roam my hands down to start unbuttoning his jeans. We're grinding against one another, heavy breathing, lost in a lust fueled craze to just have sex immediately and I can almost feel my body gearing up to react quickly. Crazily hot for him and almost throbbing myself inside out with need.

Arry helps push his jeans down a little, his hands tracing my panties and me, so I moan and gasp at his touch before he tugs them aside, giving him access and starts delivering teasing circles and subtle probing fingers that make me arch under him. I am more than ready for him and his hard bulge pushing through the gap in his jeans, shielded by boxers telling me he's more than ready to give. He comes back to my mouth, his fingers slide into me slowly, kissing me as I moan out and comes back to teasing me with his tongue.