[Chapter 7]

***Edited***

Mature Content 💦💦 🙊

Enjoy! 😊

__________________________

I avoid Cage after our sword fight a few days ago. I just stayed with Susan and our group. Sometimes I scent that he's around and when I look, he's not there.

Susan has been hanging out with John. Maybe she found her beloved. I'm a bit jealous of looking at them. Smiling at each other. But I'm happy for her.

I wish Cage and I had that relationship.

Shaking my head at the thought of it. It's not going to happen. Never will be.

There have been rumors about another attack will be coming. I guess we are staying longer. Some shapeshifters went out to see if it was true.

We've been practicing fighting and with swords. We finally stopped before the sun went down. When I went for a walk yesterday in the forest and came across a beautiful lake to the North.

I made sure Susan knows where I am. Smelling the freshwater as I got closer. Found a spot to put my clothes, and a towel hanging on a branch and made sure it was clear to good.

The cold water was cooling off my bare body. Then I drove in and came up for air. Swimming on my back and the sun was hitting me.

Closing my eyes and letting my mind go blank.

****

After my tense workout, I went for a run in my wolf form. He took over my body. Running towards the North where the lake is. When I was about ten minutes away, I can smell her.

I followed her scent, and it was leading me to the lake. My wolf was running as fast as he could. The scent was getting stronger and stronger.

Seeing her clothes that are folded and laying on the rock.

Looking out at the lake to see if I can see her. It took me a few minutes, but I caught sight of her. She was lying on her back. You can see her breast poking out and soft nipple.

My wolf wanted to get in control over my body. Wanting to be near his beloved.

Maybe I'll act nice and seduce her.

That's my plan.

Turning into my human form. Seeing that I'm naked, and walked into the lake.

****

It's so peaceful out here and alone. Feeling the heat from the sun hit my skin. I went under the water as soon as I got to the surface. I smelled him and it was stronger. Meaning he's here.

I turned my head right around and there he was.

Naked.

He was walking into the water.

I didn't say anything and swam away from him. Hoping he'll leave me alone. Cage was swimming in my direction. Took a deep breath and drove into the water.

I swam hard to my right, hoping to lose him. But I didn't get that far. Cage wrap his hand around my ankles, which caused me to scream in the water.

Turning me around and lifting me from the water. Grasping for air.

"What the hell are you doing, Cage?" Felt his wet skin against mine. His hands are gripping my wrists.

"I just wanted to join you." Smirking like it's funny.

"Let me go pleased?" Asking nicely.

"I'll let you go if you give me a kiss."

A what?