[Chapter - 1]

Let me know what you think of this chapter?

Enjoy :)
_______________________

We travel long ways to get to a a small town North of Idaho near the Canadian border. The area over their is a rich thick forest. We are going to a vampire covenant who is need of our help to hunt down and kill rouges vampires. Of course I kill my own but if only I feel threatened or killing innocent civilians. All of our weapons come from a covenant in New York City who specialized them, making them for either a vampires or a wolf.

We had to leave our horses at the end because the trail that we are going is not made to go by horse. We tied our horses to the tresses. Once we did that we gather our gear and headed out before the sunset comes down.

The horses will be alright for the night anyway.

The forest was weird it's was thick when you enter then later it will become more and more less thicker. But it was beautiful to walk through. We had to take the long way around to get to the covenant because we didn't want to risk of us running into a pack or rouge vampires.

The sun was slowly going down fast. We had hurry before everything at starts to come alive.

"Let's keep up the pace people." Our leader Vander. Once he said that we were pacing like crazy. There was twenty of us that we're chosen by him. Seven women and thirteen men. He had long black that was tied up in a ponytail and he was really tall like about 6'4.

"Are you hoping to find your beloved soon Jeanette?" Susan asked while walking right beside her. She has long beautiful blond hair and was about 5'6.

"Yes I've been waiting forever for him to appear to me and I hope that's very soon." I told her. For myself I was 5'1, had long black thick hair which came down to my breast. I'm the shortest out of the group.

We all wore black flexible clothing so when we fight it moves with our bodies. All the vampires have bright moonrise lilas eyes which are beautiful to look at.

I can't wait to meet him who ever he is.

****

"Cage I could smell some vampires coming through the territory. Should we kill them?" My brother John who is my Beta mind link me.

"No, do not kill them, I advise you not to. The coven contact me about it. Just make sure no gets in their way." I replied back to him.

The leader of the covenant begged me for help because of rouges vampires that were attacking this coven. I replied with a no then walk out. He wrote me a letter saying theirs hunters are coming into the territory on this date which is today and not to kill them.

I really hate vampires. Those blood suckers should go to hell. I wish they could burn to ash when there are in the sun light.

"Will do brother I'll mind link the others as well."

He cut the mind link from me. I was doing some paper work when I heard a knock on the door.

Knock
Knock

"Come in." The door opened slowly waiting.

"Hey son me and your dad are heading out now." My mother came walking into my office. I got up from my seat and met her half way.

"Okay mom. I'll see whenever I see you." She gives me a huge bear hug and let's go after a couple of seconds. Boy she's very strong for her age and she's over 300 years old. But she looks around 40 years old.

We age slower because our inner werewolf stops the aging process and we become 20x's stronger that vampires.

"When are you going to find your mate and give me some grandchildren, Cage."