Prologue

I always wanted to write a rejection story but in a different way so here it is...
Let me know what you readers think?!!

Enjoy

_________________________

I was dying because my beloved rejected me ten months ago because I was vampire. I didn't care if my beloved was a human, a vampire or a werewolf.

The one thing I lost the most was my beautiful baby daughter. She died inside me when her father mark another female and from all the pain I received she got the most of it. I almost died that night but I wish I could've died and she would lived. When her auntie Ruth Cage's sister handed her to me. I sob how beautiful she was and I wish she could open her eyes to what colour they are. My fingers touching her face, she had very soft skin. She has my hair colour which was black, her father has dirty blond hair.

I kiss her forehead, her cheeks, and her small dark blue lips.

"She's just like her mama." Ruth said as she gave me a side hug. I nodded at her. Her eyes were red and swollen from crying.

"Did he see her Ruth?" I Whisper to her.

"No Cage didn't want to her. But we all know that he doesn't care about anybody but himself. I think soon he'll realized he made a very huge mistake of what he did to you." Ruth said in a sad tone. I hate him for doing this two us especially my daughter who suffered the most.

"Do you have a name for her yet?"

I had so many girl names in my head over the nine months. I felt that I was having a girl.

"Yes her name is Lily because she's my little flower." Lily my little flower.

Ruth grabs Lily into her arms and rocks her side to side. I wish my life was different right now like me not being rejected, me dying, and losing my daughter.

"Hey Lily it's your Auntie Ruth."

"Has your parents seen her yet Ruth?"

"Yes they balled they eyes out when my mom got to hold her. She said she would've been the best grandma in world have her in my life. When my dad got to hold his first granddaughter for the first time he sob his heart Jeanette, he was ashamed at Cage for doing this to you and Lily."

Do you think you can grab me a pen and paper please Ruth?"

"Sure" She nodded her head and passed me Lily gentle into my arms. Ruth walk out of the room that I was staying in.

I waited for ten minutes for her. Then I heard the door open. Ruth came in with a few pieces of paper and a pen.

"Here you go." She passed me the papers and pen. I laid Lily between my legs, bended my right leg, and wrote of what I want. Then I gave Ruth the piece of paper.

She looked at it and look at me.

"Are you sure about this Jeanette?" She said in a sad whisper.

"Yes"

_________________________
Part of this will be in a chapter in the story but a longer version of it.

Vote
&
Comment