Chapter 9

First things first!!!

I just wanted to thank you readers for loving this story and putting the story in your library/reading list! 😊

If you readers are really offended in reading physical/verbal/sexual abuse in my story, then don't read it.

Sorry not sorry.

But it's my story and I get to write it of how I wanted it to be! I think I'm doing a pretty good dam job of writing it so far!!!

______________________________

Jeanette

It's been a few days since I've left the hospital. I never heard or seen Cage at all. I think both of us are avoiding each other, which is fine I don't want to see him either.

I've been training hard with Susan and John.   It was fun and us laughing at jokes. Seeing Susan happy, makes me happy. I took those two to the lake that I was swimming in. Both said of how beautiful the lake was and the trees surrounding it.

As the night went on, I was sitting on the rock, looking at the full moon. Hearing the howls around me. Tonight is going to be busy, transforming into their wolves, and a hunting game as they call it.

John was explaining it to me. Each full moon, the wolves go into groups and chase deer or other small animals and bring them back and earn points. I ask him what does the winning group win and he said each winning group gets to pick out their prizes.

I can smell him around but I can't see him. It gives me chills.

I see Susan standing beside John, hugging him and a kiss.

Deep down in me, I wish Cage showed his love and affection towards me.

No, no, no. Don't think about it.

I close my eyes and took a couple deep breaths.

Then I see him with a group of people and he's not alone. A beautiful red head, she had her arms around his waist. The jealousy inside me was boiling.

I'll probably feel the pain tonight when he's intimate with her.

I decided to have a early night. Walking pass everyone and I can feel Cage staring at me. I had the urge to turn around and look at him.

As I got to my room, changing into a big shirt that reaches to my mid thigh. Opening my window a little bit, so I can hear the howling and cheering. Closing my eyes and letting my body feel heavy.

I was in a deep sleep when I heard the birds singing and seeing the sunrise through the curtains.

I decided to go for a hunt and maybe a jog. I got change into my hunting clothes. Tie my hair in a bun. I let a few people know about me going out in the forest.

Running in the first ten minutes, I can smell a mammal not too far away. My teeth were aching to bite skin and craving warm blood.

Slowly making my way and not making a sound. Between the trees not too far away, I see a female deer eating and I was ready to attack. Crouching down and finding the target. Without the deer looking my way, using my speed without making a sound, I was almost there then I got body check to the ground hard.

Trying to catch my breath and looking around to see who it was.

At the corner of my eye, I see a black tail disappearing behind the brush. It didn't smell like the packs scent, this one smelt like rotten and old blood.

A rouge.

Seeing it's head peaking out around the brush, showing its shape teeth at me and slowly moving towards me.