[Chapter 5]

Enjoy
__________________________

I woke up this morning and feeling like my freedom is being taken away. I had one good last nightstand. Time to grab my unwanted bloodsucker.

I took a quick shower, got dressed and out the door.

As soon as I open my brother, he was standing in front of me.

I smell her on him. Her aroma is intoxicating and it's strong.

"You went and seen her." Growling at John.

"No, I went and rescue her. I was too late before shoved your cock into that whore. You have no idea how much pain you put her through." He was standing his ground.

"Where the fuck is she?" Saying as I took a step forward, so we're looking eye to eye.

"In the hospital wing. She hasn't woken up yet." John moves to the side. Cage walks the hospital wing.

"Good morning, Alpha." One of the nurses says at the front desk.

"Morning where's Dr. Kyle?"

"He's seeing a patient but you can wait for him in his office for you." Nodding my head at her response.

I walk through his office and sat in the chair. Rubbing my forehead, I can feel a headache coming on.

A few minutes later. The door open and there was the doctor.

"You needed to see me, Alpha?" Dr. Kyle ask me.

"I heard John brought in a lady late last night?"

"Yes, sir." The doctor nodding his head.

"What's her condition?" Not in a concerning way.

"Very hydrated and starving, so we put in two IVs in her arms, although it was very hard since her veins shrunk we got two done. One pouch is vitamins and the other pouch is blood." The doctor explains to me.

"And also I would like to keep her here for a few more days just to be safe. But other than that she is responding to the treatments." Dr. Kyle added.

"Will she wake up?" Wishing she would just sleep forever and never wake up.

"That's all on her, she'll wake up when it's time."

I was about to ask a question when I heard a commotion outside the room. 

"No, I need to see right now." A woman voice coming through the door.

It was her. Susan. Marching right in.

"What the hell happen to her?" Looking at the both of us.

"It was you, wasn't it?" Pointing her finger into my chest. I let out a deep growl.

"Take a step back now! Do you know who I am?" Raising my voice.

"I don't give a shit if you're the Alpha or Jesus. Just tell me what happened? Anyone." Still looking at us, waiting for an answer.

"I could tell you what happened to your friend." The doctor finally said something.

"Jeanette, her name is Jeanette."

I quickly left his office so he can speak to the bloodsucker.

I snuck into her room quietly without making a sound. The wolf in me was wincing at the sight of her. I pushed him in the back of my mind. As I got closer the stronger the bond is.

Feeling the pull through my body.

Smelling her sweet intoxicating scent.

Hearing her heartbeat.