[ Chapter 4 ]

Dedicated to werewolf

Enjoy!
__________________________

I started to feel pain in my chest. I lifted her from the water and she was pale. I put my head against her chest and heard nothing. Laid her down and started blowing air into her lungs.

I did five blows, nothing happened.

The pain in my chest was getting worse. It mean my other half was dying from inside me.

"You better wake up to make this pain go away." I did three big blows into her mouth.

She started cough and water was flowing from her mouth. Took a few big grasp and went unconscious.

The pain in my chest was slowly going away. I could feel the bond between us. That's not going to happen, never.

I carried her to my cabin, laid her on the bed and went to the shed to grab chains. Chaining her wrists and ankles. Their a little tight so she can have movement.

I have to leave the cabin and go back to my pack. Which means leaving her here for a few days.

Well she should be alright by herself right?

Taking one last look at her and closing the door behind me.

My wolf ran most of the way there. Five minutes in, I turn back into my human form. Getting dressed before entering the trail.

********

Susan sniff everywhere for that scent but nothing. It seems the trails disappear. I decided to take a break, I've been doing this early this morning. My stomach was getting hungry and walking to the kitchen to see if their was anything that I can eat.

The men gave me weird looks because I was smelling them. Some of them were smiles.

Oh god help me.

Twenty minutes later when I was done eating my breakfast. I decided to sniff some more of the scent.

As soon as I walk past the door, Jeanette's scent was lingering from inside the door. I turn the door knob quietly , opened the door and pop my head in.

"What are you doing?" A man's voice said behind her. Letting a bit of a growl.

Susan's eyes went wide. Had to think of what to say. Turning her whole body and sees a gorgeous specimen.

It was the Alpha.

Then she noticed Jeanette's scent was coming off of him.

"Where's is she?" I ask him.

"Who?" Looking confused.

"Don't play dumb with me. Where's Jeanette?" Once I said her name. His whole body went a bit stiff.

"I don't know what your talking about." He was lying between his teeth.

"I can smell her on you. Now I'm going to have you answer my question one more time."

"Don't dare question me blood sucker. I am the fucking Alpha here." Growling at her. Trying to scare this blood sucker.

"Growling does scare me." Standing I'm front of him, showing no fear.

"Oh you should be very afraid." Still growling.

"I know you have her Alpha. I can smell her on you. Once my leader finds out he'll be here to question you." I turned my back and walk away. My leader doesn't back down at all.