[Chapter 2]

>Sorry for not updating in so long. I've been busy writing The Grooms Baby story and other stories of mine.

>Enjoy!

________________________

After I heard the a mans voice said 'mate. I looked behind me and there he was.

He was a beautiful man.

Standing there and staring at me. While everything around us was silence and slow motion.

His crystal blue eyes to mine forest green eyes.

He was tall and handsome. His smell was intoxicating to me. It was so strong that it smelt like a higher ranking. My mate must be an alpha.

Then, the next thing that I was being shoved to the ground. A rouge werewolf was on top on me.

I was holding it's high enough, it's mouth won't be able to bite me. It's claws were on each side of my body.

***************

Watching her fight was amazing. Meaning she'll be a strong Luna. Then, when she was being pin down by a rouge werewolf. I can feel my canines come out. Walking towards them.

I quickly put my arm around the rouges neck. Putting it in a head lock. But the rouge was trying to get out of my grip. Moving away from my Luna.

Tightening harder around its neck. I broke its neck. The body drops in front of me. I see her standing and looking at me. I step over the body. Walk closer to her. Her smell was very strong and intoxicating to me.

"Jeanette behind you." A ladies voice yelled.

Then she turned quickly and brought her sword out. Killing the rouge vampire who also had a small knife.

She moved away from me and kept fighting the rouges. My wolf had a hard time figuring her out. We didn't know if she was human or something else. Because she didn't smell like a wolf.

After the battle was over.

I walk over to her.

"What are you?" I ask her. Standing in front of her. She had to up at me.

"A vampire." She whispered to me.

A deep growl within me was loud. I hate vampires. Why did I get paired with a blood sucker.

She took a couple steps back.

Then I grab both of her arms. Tighenting my grip. She winced at the pressure in my palms. Brought her closer to me.

"I reject you as my mate, as my Luna, and as my wife." Liking the hateful words to her. She was trying not to sob in front of me. Showing her weakness.

"Why?" As she whispers again.

"You want to know why? Because I hate your species, they don't mix with any races. They don't belong in this world. If I were you, I would walk away and don't look back." I let go of her. She opened her mouth to say something but she didn't.

******************

When he said those awful words to me. My heart broke into pieces. I just wanted to die in from of him and make him suffer. I didn't even know his name.