❝Adoration.❞

The weather was cold, and the wind was colder. It blew from the ocean, making the small bushes that had grown near the beach rustle softly.

The waves crashed into the rocks. Sounds of the seagulls squawking echoed from the distance.

Shades of blue clouds roll in from beyond the skies, covering the bottom part of it as the bright sun rose. Soft shades of a rosy hue that was like that of fairy dusts was apparent against the darkness of the dawn.

The shadows began to grow longer, stretching across the coarse sandy beach as the wind hummed once again.

The view..

It was amazing.

I saw you, in there corner of my eyes, holding your mouth as your eyes twinkle with marvel.

The soft shade of yellow and pink brushed against your skin, your black hair shone with a captivating radiance.

You looked at the rising sun with such adoration, that it made me feel a bit envious.

You laughed and talked, saying how truly beautiful the sun could be.

I listened, arms around my knees and my head turned to you, I listened to every word. Your voice, it soothes me, like a river that was calmly flowing down the mountain, it rushes with a graceful speed along with the leaves that fluttered upon it.

Sweet like a spoon of sugar, yet sharp like the scent of a pinewood forest.

The view may have been captivating,

"But you captivate me more."

-
-

[244 words]