❝Heart Attack.❞

Loving you, was a tragedy.

An ending to a story that never began.

Wishful thinking, for something that will never happen.

The desire, for someone that I can never have.

I look at you, distant eyes staring out towards the ocean. The wind would blow, and strands of your hair would get tangled.

Peacefully sitting on the edge of the cliff, I look down to the crashing waves. The sharp rocks calls out, but I ignore it.

Paying all my attention to you, I hold your hand, gripping it so tightly.

You continued to stare out, blocking my attempts of affectionate gesture.

Loving you is miserable.

You, are the something that will never happen.

The someone that I can never have.

You are the future that will never come, but the past that would haunt me.

I glance at you, your head was tilted towards the car window. Colourful lights flash within your eyes, the serene expression your face was apparent.

I hold onto the streering wheel, the tips of my finger turning red at the gripping force.

Muffled singing voices come out from the old radio, cracklings of the tunes fill the silence.

Why would you satisfy me?

What made you realize I wasn't worth it?

When did you see the cracks in your heart?

Who did you really love?

The gray smoke exits my mouth, cigarette bums soaked in spilling water.

My eyes hazily looks at the mirror, the mirror is shattered, pieces of sharp glass scattered on the porcelain counter.

I sink into the water, hair strands float up to the surface.

Lines of red follow along the spilling, falling with the spilled droplets.

A blurry image comes to my head, a voice that makes my ears ring and a smile.

A smile so bright, it blinds my eyes.

The tap continues to run, my heartbeat began to feel faint.

You are a tragedy.

The scars to my arm, the tears that run down my cheeks.

Falling in love was a mistake.

You, are my ending.

You, are my tragedy.