Drop out

It was a cold October morning,Chicago is usually quite cold during the fall and winter which sucks more if you have to walk to school. I hated the idea that I had to stand high school for one more year,i was so sick of school and just wanted to drop out even though am already in my senior year.
Mom- Abby! Get downstairs right now you'll be late again,i cant keep on going to the office and give excuses for you.
Ugh my annoying mother all she does is make my life even more stressful than it already is.
AM COMING!
I always listen to my records while getting ready for the day because it's practically the only thing that helps me distract from this horrible life.
Am so undeceive and can't pick a record to listen to. I finally settled on a Zeppelin record which was my favorite one.
As i placed it my hips swayed instantly as the music began to play,something about hearing Roberts voice was so mesmerizing i always lost track of time.
Mom-i swear Abby if your not down here in 5 minutes am no longer covering for you.
As always my mother has to ruin the moment for me. FINE!
I turned off my record player and grabbed my bag,then quickly put on some shoes.
I grabbed my phone and headphones and i was on my way.
Mom-now remember Abby me and your dad are going to be gone all night and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon okay? Please make sure to lock the doors when you get back and no party's.
Ya okay i got it,bye now
I slammed the door behind me and walked down the old wooden steps.my house was so old and musty i was always embarrassed by it but at least I had my own room since in our old house I had to share one with my cousin.
I decided to listen to more zeppelin since I hadn't gotten the chance to finish the song i was listening to.
I really didn't have much friends only two which were my best friends since elementary they were both twins.
Destiney-Hey! Abby how are you?
Hey destiny am doing pretty well actually I've been meaning to tell ya.
I took my headphones off and turned off my phone.
Destiney-oh well what is it?
Am dropping out today.like am completely serious
Destiney-hold on what? You cant it's just one more year Abby??
I just can't stand it anymore am dropping out and that's the final word.
Destiney-Jesus Abby what the hell is wrong with you? What will your parents say
I don't care its my life and it's my decision so who cares what they say?
Destiney-damn Abby your serious ugh i want to talk more but i have to get to 1st period but i guess this is a goodbye?
Ya will i will still see you just not at school.
The day went pretty boring,i have had only one boyfriend and it was in my junior year but he was ass I hated to even see him from across the hall.
Eventually school was over so i headed my way home,everything seemed well until he came by.
Josh-Hey! Watcha listening to?
Ugh leave me alone josh i said I didn't want anything with you.
Josh-let me see! Damn you still listen to those old dudes.
Josh shut the hell up and leave me alone!
Go bother someone else.
Josh-jeez fine stop yelling.
The idiot of josh finally left me alone and walked away.i was about done with the day already I just wanted to go home and cry.
I opened the front door and slammed it shut,i dropped my bag and ran upstairs.
I was home alone so i could cause all the noise I wanted.
I took the sign off papers of my school to drop out,i was completely serious but before I signed them
I put on my Led Zeppelin record again and put it on max volume.
I threw myself on my bed and just began to cry.
Oh I wish I could just wake up it being 1973 and just be happy and see zeppelin preform live oh I WISH!
As i said that to myself my eyes got swollen up because of the crying and before I knew it i fell asleep.